Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Anyone saw Avatar Movie? If you were an Avatar what cologne would you wear?

My first thought was "Etiquette Bleue." LOL!

Or maybe Feerie by Van Cleef and Arpels:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store...0001&parentId=
    Last edited by Primrose; 14th July 2010 at 04:42 PM.
    "No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
    Currently wearing: Rose Ambre by Fragonard

Default Re: Anyone saw Avatar Movie? If you were an Avatar what cologne would you wear?

As long as the juice is blue, should it really matter?

Basenotes Institution

Alien by Thierry Mugler is the only one I could think of.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon & Stars

If the original poster means what the indigenous Pandoran Na'vi would wear, I can only base my opinion on what I know on Earth. The Na'vi were basically like early American Indians, close to the planet, spiritual, primitive etc. I can imagine something smokey, incensey, leathery, "natural", perhaps a little animalic. None here are perfect but a couple come to mind...

Musc Ravageur, Frederic Malle
    Passage d'Enfer by L'Artisan
    M7 YSL

Genuine oudh meets all the requirements, that is if you don't nearly vomit as I did. After 4 hours, it was great.

^ Yes, I think they just plug the ends of their hair into agarwood trees. Or sandalwood ones.
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan

Last edited by jasonx; 15th July 2010 at 12:30 PM.