Code of Conduct

Default Parfums Nashwan Sandalwood No. 1 Eau de Toillette (France)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...d=617912822015

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this site, and a very recent purchase of this fragrance offsite has inspired me to post. Does anyone know ANYTHING about this particular fragrance (good/bad/neutral)? I know it is a discontinued one, and that is about it. I purchase it from a seller that in turn bought it in a lot sale of a perfume store closing. I have tried googling the name with little success. Any good sleuthing that would direct me to the history of this manufacturer/fragrance or that has an experienced opinion about it would be greatly appreciated. It seems reasonable to me that the company may be out of the Middle East and had this product made in France. When I receive it, I will opine about the fragrance itself.

Thank You So Much!
    Last edited by scents_&_sensibilities; 27th June 2010 at 03:41 PM. Reason: adding link/pic of product

Default Re: Parfums Nashwan Sandalwood No. 1 Eau de Toillette (France)

Ok, well I tried...don't ever expect to find this scent gracing the side of a milk carton or on a Silver Alert...what I mean is it needs to STAY missing. Unless of course, you love the scents of cheap citronella, wood & smoke burning your nostrils. It would just be easier to slap some sandalwood oil on and go camping (or find a music festival), at least you'd have the experience! Not the worse fragrance I've ever smelled for sure, but certainly down there ;P
    Last edited by scents_&_sensibilities; 30th June 2010 at 07:07 PM.