Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default Joya FvsS: Parfums

New York-based home fragrance company Joya will introduce a collection of personal fragrances under the name FvsS: Parfums. Two unisex fragrances make up the initial launch: Composition No. 1 and Composition No. 6.

Composition No. 1 (shown on left) ~ with mandarin, orange, quince, heliotrope, tuberose, jasmine, camellia, rose, sandalwood, pale musk and tonka bean.

Composition No. 6 (shown on right) ~ with cypress, juniper berries, yuzu, lotus leaves and blossoms, fresh air accord, meadowgrass, cedarwood, saffron, and amber.

Both fragrances are available in perfume oil format. They are sold in the hand cast porcelain bottles with 22k gold dipped wands, as shown, 75 ml for $112, or in a travel size rollerball, 10 ml for $28. Matching soaps are also available. The collection will debut at Barneys and selected stores this summer.

Last edited by petruccijc; 27th June 2010 at 11:32 AM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: Joya FvsS: Parfums

I tried this today, I got my 18 year old niece the composition No. 1 for christmas. It's perfect for her.