Code of Conduct

Default Wierd discussion about Secretions Magnifique

I was talking to a male coworker and a couple of our female students at work the other day about Secretions Magnifique. I said how there is actually a cologne that smells like semen,milk, and blood. I figured that the girls would be grossed out, but the one girl was kinda like, "Who's semen are we talkin' about?" I can't speak for the women's point of view, but I don't care whose semen it is, Gary Cooper, Gary Busey, whatever... I'll stick with something a bit more fresh, like say Cool Water or Aqua Di Gio.

Default Re: Wierd discussion about Secretions Magnifique

Quote Originally Posted by bradw View Post
    ... But the one girl was kinda like, "who's semen are we talkin' about?" i can't speak for the women's point of view, but i don't care whose semen it is, gary cooper, gary busey, whatever... I'll stick with something a bit more fresh, like say cool water or aqua di gio.
    lol!

Do you own a bottle or tried in your own skin? I know what I am going to say might sound gross but when openly many male and female are enjoying their own farts and body smells and is considered normal having a foot and sock fetish then anything else besides can be heaven but having in your hands a bottle Secretions Magnifiques by ELO and spraying this kind of "baby juice" all over you, I can assure is a great olfactive experience and if it was made with the sperm of Gary Cooper or George Clooney, l can assure you I would certainly licked like an ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
    Do you own a bottle or tried in your own skin? I know what I am going to say might sound gross but when openly many male and female are enjoying their own farts and body smells and is considered normal having a foot and sock fetish then anything else besides can be heaven but having in your hands a bottle Secretions Magnifiques by ELO and spraying this kind of "baby juice" all over you, I can assure is a great olfactive experience and if it was made with the sperm of Gary Cooper or George Clooney, l can assure you I would certainly licked like an ice cream.
    My goodness, I'm starting to wish I had simply started another one of those tired Cool Water vs. Green Irish Tweed threads!

wuckawuckawucka... what the.... ?!?!?!?!?

She's a keeper.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Basenotes Institution

Hilarious.

A girl not afraid of semen, depending on whom it's from. Wow, I want to go hang out with her. She sounds like a lot of fun!

LOL

For what it's worth, she's also an Army Veteran!

Quote Originally Posted by BradW View Post
    For what it's worth, she's also an Army Veteran!
    Don't ask, don't tell..
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Dare I mention she's from West Virginia as well?

Its moments like this that you wish your brain had an 'unread' function.
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

Last edited by ajmc; 30th June 2010 at 06:17 AM.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony87 View Post
    Its moments like this that you wish your brain had an 'unread' function.
    Ditto.

I know it's late, but why do I have the urge to take a long, hot shower?

I remember trying this not too long ago, it reminded me of a chlorinated swimming pool with some laundry detergent dumped in.
    I can see the semen thing, but I do not think it is the first thing someone would think of if they smelt the fragrance, and of course, did not know the name
    Off-Site Decants =) (updated 05/16/12)
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....7994440fd3c0ab

... and if it was made with the sperm of Gary Cooper or George Clooney, l can assure you I would certainly licked like an ice cream.
    I guess I "lol'ed" too soon! So here's another LOL for good measure. Lord help us...

I let this girl I know try my sample of this and she was a bit let down by it. It didn't deliver the goods.
    Last edited by Indie_Guy; 30th June 2010 at 09:24 AM.

Last edited by Descartes; 30th June 2010 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by descartes View Post
    do you own a bottle or tried in your own skin? I know what i am going to say might sound gross but when openly many male and female are enjoying their own farts and body smells and is considered normal having a foot and sock fetish then anything else besides can be heaven but having in your hands a bottle secretions magnifiques by elo and spraying this kind of "baby juice" all over you, i can assure is a great olfactive experience and if it was made with the sperm of gary cooper or george clooney, l can assure you i would certainly licked like an ice cream.
    Honestly, what the F**K?!
    Last edited by WindyCity1014; 1st July 2010 at 06:07 AM.
    TOP 10
    1. Eau Noire Cologne by Christian Dior
    2. Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3. New Haarlem by Bond No. 9
    4. Chergui by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido
    5. Francois Charles by Rance 1795
    6. Puro Intense by Nejma
    7. Usiku by Jo Wood Organics
    8. New York by Parfums de Nicolai
    9. Dia For Men by Amouage
    10. Silver Mountain Water by Creed

Check out my huge niche swap list at http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=239240

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCity1014 View Post
    Honestly, what the F**K?!
    Mind your language gentleman

You know that saying about the pot and the kettle...

wuckwuckawucka.. Descartes, so you're gay, we have no problem with that, we don't judge you, but saying that you would lick the sperm of george clooney is just wrong man. Keep your fetishes and ill thoughts to yourself.
    Last edited by trapper; 1st July 2010 at 06:15 PM.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

Dude, I'm not interested in getting into some kind of argument over this nonsense, but are you seriously telling me to watch my language after posting that "openly many male and female are enjoying their own farts and body smells and is considered normal having a foot and sock fetish then anything else besides can be heaven but having in your hands a bottle Secretions Magnifiques by ELO and spraying this kind of 'baby juice' all over you, I can assure is a great olfactive experience and if it was made with the sperm of Gary Cooper or George Clooney, l can assure you I would certainly licked like an ice cream"?

And let's not use the old language barrier excuse here. In the future, unless you have something useful to say, don't say anything at all.
    Last edited by WindyCity1014; 1st July 2010 at 06:42 PM.
    TOP 10
    6. Puro Intense by Nejma

Check out my huge niche swap list at http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=239240

Let's not all get pissy here. I think Descartes was just doing a little bit of self-mockery with the "mind your language" comment. I think he was being ironic, given the nature of his earlier post, which I thought was kind of funny in a "too much information" sort of way. That's how I read it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyprince View Post
    Let's not all get pissy here. I think Descartes was just doing a little bit of self-mockery with the "mind your language" comment. I think he was being ironic, given the nature of his earlier post, which I thought was kind of funny in a "too much information" sort of way. That's how I read it anyway.
    That's an interesting interpretation, but I don't think it's entirely accurate. Anyway, I really don't care either way...
    TOP 10
    6. Puro Intense by Nejma

Dude, I'm not interested in getting into some kind of argument over this nonsense, but are you seriously telling me to watch my language after posting that "openly many male and female are enjoying their own farts and body smells and is considered normal having a foot and sock fetish then anything else besides can be heaven but having in your hands a bottle Secretions Magnifiques by ELO and spraying this kind of 'baby juice' all over you, I can assure is a great olfactive experience and if it was made with the sperm of Gary Cooper or George Clooney, l can assure you I would certainly licked like an ice cream"?

And let's not use the old language barrier excuse here. In the future, unless you have something useful to say, don't say anything at all.
    Gentleman: People enjoying their own body functions are a science fact, and people with an odour fetish are another fact. And by the way Fart Proudly" (also called "A Letter To A Royal Academy", also called "To the Royal Academy of Farting") is the popular name of a "notorious essay" about flatulence written by Benjamin Franklin circa 1781 while he was living abroad as United States Ambassador to France. Do you know who is Benjamin Franklin? Also, some perfume ingredients are animal products. For example, castor comes from beavers, musk from male deer, and ambergris from the sperm whale. So my point was if people could enjoy “unpleasant’ body smells Secretions Magnifiques besides is a great olfactive experience and if it was made or advertised with the juice of any celebrity
    I would certainly fantasized its meaning. Where is your sense of humor? And finally,” dude” I fluently speak and write in 5 languages, English, Spanish, Dutch, French and Catalan so not a language barrier from my side,and you?. Is there any European around to take part in this interesting conversation?
    Last edited by Descartes; 1st July 2010 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trapper View Post
    wuckwuckawucka.. Descartes, so you're gay, we have no problem with that, we don't judge you, but saying that you would lick the sperm of george clooney is just wrong man. Keep your fetishes and ill thoughts to yourself.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

If ambergris is from the sperm whale, does it smell like semen too?

Well... at least the thread delivered what its title promised.
    Last edited by Big_Scooter; 1st July 2010 at 10:12 PM.

Gentleman: People enjoying their own body functions are a science fact, and people with an odour fetish are another fact. And by the way Fart Proudly" (also called "A Letter To A Royal Academy", also called "To the Royal Academy of Farting") is the popular name of a "notorious essay" about flatulence written by Benjamin Franklin circa 1781 while he was living abroad as United States Ambassador to France. Do you know who is Benjamin Franklin? Also, some perfume ingredients are animal products. For example, castor comes from beavers, musk from male deer, and ambergris from the sperm whale. So my point was if people could enjoy “unpleasant’ body smells Secretions Magnifiques besides is a great olfactive experience and if it was made or advertised with the juice of any celebrity
    I would certainly fantasized its meaning. Where is your sense of humor? And finally,” dude” I fluently speak and write in 5 languages, English, Spanish, Dutch, French and Catalan so not a language barrier from my side,and you?. Is there any European around to take part in this interesting conversation?
    Since I'm just a dumb American, can you tell me how to say "mentally disturbed wack-job" in Catalan?
    TOP 10
    6. Puro Intense by Nejma

Quote Originally Posted by BradW View Post
    I was talking to a male coworker and a couple of our female students at work the other day about Secretions Magnifique. I said how there is actually a cologne that smells like semen,milk, and blood. I figured that the girls would be grossed out, but the one girl was kinda like, "Who's semen are we talkin' about?" I can't speak for the women's point of view, but I don't care whose semen it is, Gary Cooper, Gary Busey, whatever... I'll stick with something a bit more fresh, like say Cool Water or Aqua Di Gio.
    Buy a bottle of SM, spray it on whenever you know you are going to be near them (preferably on something you can rip off and throw away after the encounter). That should get rid of them.

It is wise to keep such women as far away as possible. Stick to normal.
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 1st July 2010 at 10:23 PM.

Since I'm just a dumb American, can you tell me how to say "mentally disturbed wack-job" in Catalan?
    Now jus bacuse us dum Amerikans are not as evolved, dus not meen we hav too get nasti!

whinge as you much as you like but the smell of cum really isnt all that offensive and it doesnt make you a raging homo to admit that either . So noone is questioning anyones big strong red blooded heterosexual studly manliness .... now carry on as you were
    you big strong studs and stud-ettes

Yes,my pleasure,in Catalan we call it Ciutat del Vent 1014.

Quote Originally Posted by Pour_Monsieur View Post
    the smell of cum really isnt all that offensive
    The same can be said of its taste too!

Thank you to Tonyprince and Pour Monsieur for bringing an intelligent approach to the subject and for its kindly support. I found a more interesting and intellectual discussion on google about sperm, bon appétit!:
    http://ask.metafilter.com/38376/Do-s...r-masturbating
    Last edited by Descartes; 1st July 2010 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBoy View Post
    The same can be said of its taste too!

Thank you to Tonyprince and Pour Monsieur for bringing an intelligent approach to the subject and for its kindly support. I found a more interesting and intellectual discussion on google about sperm, bon appétit!:
    http://ask.metafilter.com/38376/Do-s...r-masturbating

Pointed at your head.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

Wow, this has gotten out of hand...

Basenotes Institution

Wow...you guys really have some'open' discussions here..............a very interesting read from first post onwards ......
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

This thread has reached the point of absurdity. I have a very open mind and one of my closest friends is gay, but it is quite obvious that a couple of you are trying to provoke some kind of hetero vs. homo battle with each new disgusting comment. To those who are interested, I suggest you go debate the smell/taste of cum on a more appropriate forum.

With that said, I'm bowing out...
    TOP 10
    6. Puro Intense by Nejma

Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post
    Wow...you guys really have some'open' discussions here..............a very interesting read from first post onwards ......
    Men discussing perfume with each other, almost by necessity derailing into gross homoeroticism and drawn pistols, can only happen on the internet. It's tragic but also hilarious.

Point Blank

Oops, double post.
    Last edited by Point Blank; 2nd July 2010 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tott View Post
    Wow, this has gotten out of hand...
    Agree.

Basenotes Plus

Way outside a true fragrance discussion.

And we'll leave it there.

Trapper - that is really inappropriate.