Code of Conduct

Question Your summer rotation :-)

Just curious what is heavy in rotation in everyone's summer selections. Not looking for recommendations, just curious. Thanks!

For me it is Bois D'armenie (yes I know htis is an incense scent, but I discovered it in Vegas and can't shake the association with hot weather)
    Apres L'ondee (really loving this lately)
    and Mitsouko (my happy scent)

i know my Caron's aren't in this list but i seem to like them better in cooler weather.
    Passionate supporter of parrot welfare www.thegabrielfoundation.org

Default Re: Your summer rotation :-)

Tabac Blond (it becomes so much more assertive in humidity)
    Saffron James Le'a (perfect for work and the cooler days of summer)
    Kelly Caleche edt (seriously loving this scent)
    Molinard de Molinard

It's my second summer as a perfumista and my warm-weather drobe is starting to flesh out. Missing: Eau Premiere.
    Last edited by Sunnyfunny; 30th June 2010 at 02:36 PM. Reason: clarifying which form o' KC

I know summer is here when I start wearing my Kelly Caleche EDT! It's the best form, IMO.

I switch to lighter florals:

Aimez-Moi
    YSL Paris
    Stella McCartney
    Infusion d'Iris

And others....
    Last edited by Primrose; 30th June 2010 at 03:39 AM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

In the summer, I like watery, light, and/or green florals, vetivers, some beach and marine scents, some citrus, some herbals, and some cologne-style fragrances. My current hot weather faves:

Hermes Vanille Galante & Pamplemousse Rose
    Diptyque Do Son
    L'Artisan Parfumeur Fleur de Liane, L'Eau de Jatamansi, & Cote d'Amour
    Saffron James Le'a (currently out; need to get more!)
    Annick Goutal Vetiver (& I'd wear Eau du Sud if I had a bottle)
    I Profumi di Firenze Brezza di Mare
    Parfums de Rosine Ecume de Rose
    Stephanie de Saint-Aignan Li Altarelli & Royal Palm
    The Different Company Bergamote
    Guerlain Terracotta Voile d'Ete
    Neil Morris Mariner
    Miller Harris Fleurs de Sel
    Santa Maria Novella Ginestra

I'm laughing right now because I thought my wardrobe was weak in summer choices. This looks pretty good, though! :-)
    Last edited by Haunani; 30th June 2010 at 02:52 PM.

Summer has just begun, and the weather has been over 100F and humid nearly every day.Bye-bye ambers!

I'm inspired by all of the posts above.

So far I find myself turning to:

Tiempe passate (Antonia's Flowers):I can't get enough of it
    • Biotherm Eau de Paradis (very unusual for me --I'm not into fruity--but it is not at all syrupy)
    Ormonde woman ( a summer staple)
    • Kenzo's original Parfum d'ete
    •various samples that are working, including: Songbird, Eau de Noho, and Balmain Ambre gris (which isn't particularly ambery)
    l'Air du desert marocain [Baykat, I love incense in summer]
    Last edited by Nostalgie; 30th June 2010 at 11:47 AM.
    "You...put on cologne to write?"(From Midnight in Paris)

Stop by for a chat: http://perfumedletters.wordpress.com/
    My book reviews: http://www.nstperfume.com/author/Cheryl/

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

I'm so glad I started a data file to track SotD at the beginning of the year. It's much more mindful of my choices than I am. It says I'm wearing:

Frederic Malle Bigarade Concentree
    Guerlain With Love & Mitsouko
    Goutal Mandragore

What I'm craving and will buy soon: i Coloniali Yuzu Body Water (quite affordable)
    Similarly craved and similarly satisfying but at an unaffordable price: Creed Aubepine Acacia
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

According to my June stats, most often worn (meaning more than twice) were Grès Cabaret, Prince Matchabelli/Parfums de Coeur Wind Song Body Spray, Versace edp, Chamade pdt from a sample Asha sent me to try. I would have thought more citrusy scents, and those are in there too, but as Quarry says the spreadsheet tells the truth.

My summer favorites include (but are not necessarily limited to :

Hermes Kelly Caleche EDT (waving at scent sisters Sunnyfunny and Primrose)
    Guerlain Rose Barbare
    Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien
    Chanel 31, rue Cambon
    Hermes 24, Faubourg Eau Delicate
    L'Artisan Dzing!
    Last edited by pomander; 30th June 2010 at 08:32 PM.
    "You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

"Three essentials for a good life: Someone to love, somewhere to go, and something to look forward to."

I usually enjoy sheer florals, salty or tropical florals, and juicy citrus and fruits in summer. It hasn't fully warmed-up here so I haven't had many chances to wear my favorites for sultry weather, but these are the ones that I generally reach for in the heat.

Dune, Christian Dior - a masterpiece of contradictions; dry and wet, warm and cool, inviting and aloof...I've always had a hard time describing what Dune does to me, but it's been my go-to summer fragrance for a long time, and it's always magical.
    Laguna, Dali - delicious and creamy but sheer citrus and salty florals, la lot like Dune but more tropical, more floral, more flirty and much more casual. Dune seems serious to me, Laguna does not.
    Belle de Soleil, Fragonard - lactonic, sultry, slightly exotic florals, Belle de Soleil is wonderfully beachy without a hint of coconut. A beautiful sunny holiday sort of scent.
    Miranda, Fragonard - my favorite fragrance with prominent coconut, it's beachy and tropical but doesn't remind me of tannning lotion.
    Infini, Caron - my favorite from this house; a unique and beautiful lactonic green floral with sparkling aldehydes...it just comes alive in the heat. Very chic and elegant for summer....such a classic.
    L'Instant de Guerlain, edt - fresh citrus and dewey magnolia, the beauty of L'Instant edp without the thick honey and warm amder. The edt is glorious in the heat.
    Climat, Lancome - oh those aldehydes! It makes me think of sailing under blissfully bright blue skies. Chic, cool and brisk.
    Oxygene, Lanvin - just cool, refreshing citrus and lovely florals; this is a good one to lavish, and I do.
    Ysatis, Givenchy - I know it seems just way too heady and opulent for summer, but this is another of my favorite vacation scents. It somehow reminds me of pool water, palm trees, luxurious marble hotel lobbies, and sunny skies. It's never detectable to my nose, but I wonder if it's the coconut in there doing some subliminal work.
    Dolce Vita, Christian Dior - another opulent oriental that just somehow just works for me in the heat. Radiant, smooth and sexy - perfect for sultry nights.
    Last edited by Evangeline; 30th June 2010 at 03:25 PM.

Basenotes Plus

Well...my perfume plate is full this summer. Normally I will keep 3 or 4 fragrances displayed on my dresser. These are the ones I am using at the moment. I have quite a few more than that right now. They are:
    Annick Goutal: Eau de Hadrian edp
    Jo Malone: Black Vetyver Cafe
    Chanel: No 5 Eau Premiere, Cristalle Eau Verte
    TM: Alien parfum de liqueur
    Estee Lauder: Pure White Linen Pink Coral '09
    Rosine: Rose de Ete, Rosa Flamenca, Une Rose au Bord de la Mer
    L' Artisan: Timbuktu, Mure et Musc
    TDC: Sublime Balkiss, Rose Poivre
    Last edited by RHM; 30th June 2010 at 03:54 PM.
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

I"m really enjoying reading this thread, but embarrassingly, I haven't heard of most of these fragrances- haha!
    When I have time I will run out and check the notes on those that are sounding interesing!

Hi there, RHM! You mentioned a few days ago that Pink Coral has been discontinued - are you sure about that? It's still available on the Estee Lauder website, for what that's worth. It's a complete bummer if it's true - I love Pink Coral! I'm so happy to see it finally getting some affection here, and I'm not ready to have to start stocking up... hmph!

(Sorry to veer off topic, BayKat, but I gotta know!)

For warm weather I really like:

- B Never Superworldunknown (which might get resurrected by Gorilla Perfumes?)
    - Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade
    - Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot
    - Marc Jacobs Cucumber Splash
    - Aroma M Geisha Violet, Blue, and Pink

Greens, light florals, light incense --
    or scents that seem dry to me (Mitsouko, Moschino, private collection)
    are what I've been wearing lately in this hot, humid weather:

-Heure Exquise
    -EL Private Collection
    -Ferre
    -Aqua Allegoria Angelique Lilas
    -Chamade
    -Mitsouko
    -Dzonkha
    -Iris 39
    -Jolie Madame
    -ma griffe vintage
    -Y
    -Moschino de Moschino
    -Iris Poudre
    -DK Gold

Blog Entries

BabyKAT, I hope you don't mind the guys joining in. I love my fresh/aquatics so my rotation doesn't change too much depending upon the season. However what I've found myself wearing most here in late spring early summer are:

Creed Erolfa
    Bvlgari Aqva
    Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche
    Mugler Cologne
    Carolina Hererra 212 Men
    Terre d'Hermes
    Ineke Derring-Do
    Acqua di Gio

Tarheel, respond away!!! Unfortunately my boyfriend doesn't wear cologne, even though i try my hardest to get him to. Good to see what other men are wearing, maybe i'll find something he likes yet!

Hillaire

I really go lighter. This summer I am all about:

Amouage Ciel
    Guerlain AA Rose Magnifique
    Amouage Reflection
    E Coudray Jacinthe et Rose
    E Coudray Givrine
    Ineke Chemical Bonding
    Henry Dunay Sabi
    Parfums Nicolai Week End in Deauville
    Parfums Nicolai Jardin Secret
    MDCI Promesse L'Aube
    MDCI Rose de Siwa
    MDCI Peche Cardinal (not light, but fruity)
    Acqua di Biella Janca
    Acqua di Biella Kid Mohair
    Histoires de Parfums Colette 1873

This year our English summer has been unusually hot.
    I keep three scents in the fridge - Roma (Laura Biagiotti)
    Escale a Portofino (Dior) and A Scent by Issey Miyake - for
    when things really heat up. It is so refreshing to spray on
    chilled perfume!
    I have also been reaching for Ferre de Ferre, AA Mandarine
    Basilic, Santa Maria Novella Classic Cologne or Melograno, Nirmala,
    Eau d'Italie, Eau de Rochas, Ivoire and O de Lancome. In the evenings
    I often change to Cristobal, Visa, Mauboussin or Cinema.
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.

Sur la Plage

I Personally don't really change my rotation that much based on the season. I really dislike most fresh/light/aquatic fragrances, so don't wear them at any time.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Great topic! (Except that it's making me want to buy things... ).

Here's what is sitting on my dressing table at the moment:

TOP summer faves:
    SummerbyKenzo
    Charmes et Feuilles
    Escale à Portofino
    Mandragore
    Eau Dymamisante

Occasional frills:
    Eau de New York
    Chloé (original)
    Kenzo Amour

Summer big hitters:
    Datura Noir
    Le Parfum d'Odette
    Alien

Childish, cheap, cheerful or all three:
    Sugar (this is what USA smells like to me because I always buy a bottle when I'm over there, apparently ).
    Miami Glow by J.Lo
    Love In Paris
    Ralph

I'm also very much looking forward to something Mark has made that reminds me of A la Nuit with the exception that I can wear it and it smells much better on my skin. In fact I found myself completely addicted. It's not coming out until August though.

I'd LOVE to get Divine Bergamote and Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi as well. I've tried and loved both.
    Last edited by Nukapai; 1st July 2010 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukapai View Post
    Great topic! (Except that it's making me want to buy things... )...
    Same here! The variety is interesting. I thought that a lot of the same things would come up over and over, but I was wrong!

This is really my first summer as a perfumista -- I was dabbling last summer. The scents that appeal right now are:

Christian Dior Dune -- huge, spicy, hotly exotic, yet comforting.
    Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil -- refreshment in a bottle. I think I'll be in this constantly when the real heat sets in.
    Fendi Theorema Esprit d'Ete (just received it yesterday and am wearing for the first time!) -- love it! The citrus of a cologne, the complexity of a perfume
    Jennifer Lopez Deseo -- fresh, wet, slightly sexy
    Balmain Vent Vert -- Cold green refreshing breeze.
    Estee Lauder White Linen -- I imagine all that starchiness being very bracing when one is limp and sweaty.
    Guerlain Mahora -- If you have to be too hot, might as well pretend you're on an island with a big flower stuck behind your ear.
    Gucci Gucci -- Ditto, smells very tropical to me.
    Keiko Mecheri Passiflora -- Crisp!
    This scent is great, but ... MORE KITTENS!

Smile Re: Your summer rotation :-)

I haven't really gotten into my summer rotation yet, but it will include a lot of my favorite tea scents, like EA Green Tea, The Vert Extreme, Nicolai's Fig Tea, and Osmanthe Yunnan. I also like many scents from Fresh, like Lemon Sugar, Sake, Memoirs of a Geisha, and Strawberry Flowers. I need to explore the classics more before I include any of them in my usual rotation. Time to sample!

Like Nostalgie, I favor Ormonde Woman and L'Air du Desert Marocain.

Like ronni, I favor Osmanthe Yunnan.

I also favor:

TDC Osmanthus
    Chanel Bel Respiro
    Guy Laroche Fidji
    PdN Le Temps d'une Fete

I have a feeling Ava Luxe's Moroccan Mint Tea and No. 23, and Barbara Bui will all make the team this summer.

Moroccan Mint Tea really sounds heavenly!
    This scent is great, but ... MORE KITTENS!

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I Personally don't really change my rotation that much based on the season. I really dislike most fresh/light/aquatic fragrances, so don't wear them at any time.
    Sounds familiar. When I went through my stats for the summer months of the past five years, I noticed that CdG Incense Series were among the most worn scents! My biggest summer staple is Folavril.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Judging by the statistics since 2007 I don't change what I wear that much in the summer months.My most worn for July the last three years has been Jicky (defenitely in lead), but also Coco, Feminite du bois, L'ombre dans l'eau, Trouble and Pure poison, Mitsouko, Shalimar, Narciso Rodrigiez,L'heure bleue, Crystal Noir and Sa majeste la rose.

If I should have only guessed I would have guessed Jicky, L'ombre dans l'eau and Pure Poison.

Nukupai- Charmes et Feuilles (and I know I spelled htat wrong) was one of the few scents I found this year that i really, really loved! Good to see someone else found it too.

kewat- i also stick my perfumes in the refridgerator, yes, it's great in the summer :-)

Off the top of my head, these are the ones I wore in June:

Les Parfums de Rosine Rose Praline (I am wearing this a lot these days. It's a surprisingly fresh and herby scent on me)
    Chanel Chanel
    TDC Sublime Balkiss
    Sonoma Scent Studio Femme Jolie (only a couple of times, though)

Basenotes Plus

@ Evangaline, it was a MACY'S Estee Lauder SA who told me that Pink Coral was discontinued. That's why I posted what I did. I've noticed since then that it's not readily available in most stores or they have very little stock. I see it on the Estee Lauder web site, as you mentioned. The body lotion is "sold out" though. I hope it's not discontinued.

My daughter has revamped my summer scents, according to what she likes best on me. So here is my updated list:
    Estee Lauder Pure White Linen Pink Coral edp & body lotion (a new favorite)
    Chanel #5 edt
    Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte
    The Different Company Rose Poivree (original formulation)
    Natori edp & body cream

She says that there are "certain perfumes that just mean Mom" to her. They are Robert Piguet's VISA (but she says that's more for cooler temperatures), Natori and Chanel #5 edt. Sofie says she doesn't like the way #5 smells in the bottle but she likes it on my skin.

The rest of my perfumes, she's trying to get me to sell. I'm resisting.

Need to add: L'Artisan Mure et Musc edt, original formulation. This was on my dresser when I wrote the list above, I just forgot to add it in. Since then, I've added:
    Neil Morris Fragrances, Zephyr
    Andy Tauer Perfumes, Incense Rose (I actually like this best in the heat, just have to be very light with the application.)
    Last edited by RHM; 7th July 2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Just keeping the list up to date.
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

Etro Shaal Nur and Comme des Garcons Ouarzazate have been my usual anytime summer staples for a few years, this year I am wearing Parfums de Nicolaï Le Temps d'Une Fête and vintage Coty L'Aimant quite a bit as well. I think a recently acquired bottle of vintage Carven Ma Griffe will be in heavy rotation, too.

For sultry summer nights I'm thinking the new Rochas Femme.
    Last edited by Pimpinett; 6th July 2010 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BayKAT View Post
    Nukupai- Charmes et Feuilles (and I know I spelled htat wrong) was one of the few scents I found this year that i really, really loved! Good to see someone else found it too.
    It's really unique, which is brilliant. I had a sort of odd relationship with it first; didn't quite dare to wear it and now I've gone crazy for it.

I go very light in summer. I wear the heck out of:

O de Lancome
    Un Air de Samsara
    Pecksniff's Grapefruit EdP
    Cristalle
    Opium Fleur de Shanghai
    Le Dix
    Diorissimo
    Miss Dior EdC

On reflection, I should really try some of my heavier scents to see how they shape up, summer-wise.
    This week, 'Chanel Cuir de Russie: Skin Scent' at http://thescentimentalist.blogspot.com/

Thanks for bumping this, soirdelune, a reminder for me add Quartz, by Molyneux. To quote myself from the sotd thread - "it completely transforms in the heat and does magical things. Crisp and exhilarating, tailored and chic; one of my favorite citrussy green florals for summer."

I'm still a fairly new perfumista, so I don't have many full bottles just yet. My summer favorites so far are:

Diptique Philosykos
    Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts (cool & creamy tequila)
    L de Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail
    Dior Escale A Portofino
    Hermes Eau de Merveilles
    Bvlgari Omnia (year-round favorite!)
    L'Artisan L'Eau de L'Artisan and Premier Figuier Extreme

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I have to second kewart on the Ivoire de Balmain-what a work of art that one is!Mountainear mentioned another of my summer favorites-Fleur de Corail.I also enjoy Weekend by Burberry in hot weather and Cabotine de Gres is a great inexpensive option for lovers of green floral chypres.

I enjoyed this thread from last summer, so I'm bumping it to see if you ladies (and gents) have any new favorites in your summer rotation. I'm just starting out myself, but here's a few that I've worn that I think I'll be coming back to again and again as the weather gets warmer:

Chanel - No. 5 Eau Premiere (all seasons for me!)
    Chanel Les Exclusifs - Bel Respiro
    Ineke - Balmy Days and Sundays
    Lolita Lempicka - Coral Flower (Fleur de Corail)
    MPG - Bahiana
    either TDC Osmanthus or Hermessences Osmanthe Yunnan
    TDC - Sel de Vetiver
    Hermessences Vanille Galante
    I Profumi di Firenze - Brezza di Mare
    Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline

Kelly Calèche
    Pecksniff's Chypre green
    Vintage Jolie Madame
    Aperçu
    Chantilly
    Emeraude
    ''Do unto others 20% better than you'd expect them to do unto you to correct for subjective error.''
    (Linus Pauling)

www.aafke-art.com

sorry, double post
    Last edited by FrouFrou; 18th May 2011 at 09:28 PM.
    ''Do unto others 20% better than you'd expect them to do unto you to correct for subjective error.''
    (Linus Pauling)

www.aafke-art.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I'm with you on this. I wear the same ones...plus I'm always freezing in the air conditioning.

Dans La Nuit Vers Le Jour Sans Adieu Je Reviens Vers Toi.

I've hardly gotten to my spring rotation -- it hasn't been too hot. But summer would be:

Fred Hayman Touch
    Gabrielle Sabatini
    Mackie
    Ma Griffe
    Trussardi Skin
    Cabaret
    Jolie Madame
    Senso
    Tuxedo
    273 Rodeo Dr.
    Fragonard Arielle
    Climat

obviously, I leave a BIG trail behind me...

Oh, and I shouldn't forget La Perla Parfum Prive and vintage Coty l'Aimant
    Last edited by rednails; 18th May 2011 at 11:46 PM.

Aqua Allegoria Mentafollia (arrived today)
    Aqua Allegoria Figue-Iris
    Eau de Givenchy
    Marc Jacobs Lemon *Splash*
    Quartz by Molyneux

All of the above are going to the front of the shelf for warm summer days. I wear a lot of my frags year round, though.

if you feel like committing what I call "indole abuse" -- absolutely smelling up every space you are in in the hot weather, try these three:

Fracas
    DK Gold
    VCA Murmure

I know it's politically incorrect to invade people's air space in this manner, but I'm a perfume imperialist.
    Last edited by rednails; 18th May 2011 at 11:59 PM.

Rednails, I LOVE those indolic florals on summer evenings.

I have been enjoying the Jailia the most this summer (citrus, honey, patchouli, very sunny) and really want the Datura Blanche (indolic floral, melt into the heat and dance smell) and Mure et Musc Extreme (fresh, and somehow really great, I do not understand why I like it so much, it doesn't seem like something I'd like but it's SO GOOD), I think that these will one day be summer staples though I don't expect to be able to buy both this summer.
    Last edited by Robin-in-FL; 19th May 2011 at 04:21 PM.

Great thread!

My summer scents:

Isabey Gardenia
    I Profumi di Firenze Brezza di Mare
    Miller Harris Fleurs de Sel
    Profumi del ForteApuana
    Apres l'Ondee
    Virgin Island Water
    Six Scents, Series 2 No.5 (fennel-based and so fresh--like a garden with morning dew)
    Le Temps d'Une Fete
    DelRae Coup de Foudre
    Ormonde Jayne Frangipani Absolute
    Heirbas de Ibiza (For those sweltering hot days. I think this one will go in the fridge)
    FK Absolu pour la Matin

Wow...I love my summer scents!! I've had a hankering for them since March, so I've been doing some buying (FB and decants) to get ready.

Edit: I forgot my beloved EL Private Collection Tuberose-Gardenia. I am saving for the parfum.

Estee Lauder Alliage
    Chamade thanks to recommendations from BN forum - awesome
    Jo Malone Lime Basil, Mandarin too bad this stuff is expensive given the dosage level I prefer
    Un Jardin Sur Le Toit and Un Jardin après La Mousson - my husband picked these out.

Azuree soleil eau fraiche
    Bronze Goddess
    Cucumber by Marc Jacobs
    Dune
    Eau de patou
    Eau Parfumee au The Vert Extreme
    Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa
    Armani eau pour homme
    Concentre D'Orange Verte
    Eau de Rochas
    Eau Sauvage
    Gendarme V
    Grabazzi
    Homme de Gres
    Hugh Parsons (blue)
    Imperiale edc
    Insense by Givenchy
    Jazz
    Kouros
    Intimately Beckham Night
    L’Eau D’Issey pour homme
    Laguna Homme
    Loewe Para Hombre or Pour Homme
    Live Jazz
    Muscs Kublai Khan
    New West
    Night Flight
    Obession night
    Paris Hilton For Men
    Pour monsieur
    Pour Un Homme
    Sander for Men
    Spazio Krizia
    TED Lapidus pour Homme
    Vetiver by Givenchy
    Vetiver by Guerlain
    XS pour home
    For those about to stink, I salute you!

For "real summer" days (i.e., hot):

TDC Bergamote
    Hermes Eau d'Orange Verte
    Dior Escale a Pondichery
    PG Harmatan Noir
    L'Artisan The Pour un Ete
    Cartier Eau de Cartier
    Dyptique Philosykos
    PG Jardin de Kerylos
    OJ Champaca
    TF Champaca Absolute
    Montale Tiare Intense
    Guerlain AA Herba Fresca
    Guerlain AA Angelique Lilas
    PG Ether de Lilas
    Guerlain Terracotta Eau sous la Vent
    Annick Goutal Mandragore
    L'Artisan Premier Figuier

For less hot days:

TDC Bois d'Iris
    TDC Jasmin de Nuit
    OJ Ta'if
    Byredo Gypsy Water
    KM Ume
    PG Drama Nuui
    Guerlain Terracotta Voile d'Ete
    Etro Dianthus
    Miller et Bertaux #1
    Guerlain Cologne du 68

Like others I pretty much wear the same stuff... a clear summer favorite is Amouage Lyric Woman, also Chergui (which is much more beguiling in summer). Jardin du Nil by MPG is one I hardly ever wear, but would not want to miss on a really hot summer day, if it calls my name.

Quote Originally Posted by Larimar View Post
    ... also Chergui (which is much more beguiling in summer) ...
    I keep hearing how this really works well in the heat. Fingers crossed we have a hot summer so I can put it to the test!

Penhaligon's Lily of the Valley
    Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien
    Creed Royal Water

Those for running around during the day when it's super hot, if I decide to wear fragrance at all.

How nice that this got bumped :-) I see I posted it a year ago now, wow.
    For me, it's Fidji, still Apres L'Ondee and Bois D'armenie. I live in the Bay, so summer is often our 'cool' time of year. Hehe. No hot weather yet.