Code of Conduct

Default L'Occitane Eau Des Bavx - at a discount?

Has anyone had any luck finding the above at a discounted price? I am assuming it would be somewhere other than the retail locations....

I know it's a relatively inexpensive scent, but as a rule I try to get a good price for my purchases, stretch the budget and all. I have found many designer frags which retail for much more, for a lower price online and what have you. Figured something like this might be found for next to nothing at the right spot. Any suggestions?

Default Re: L'Occitane Eau Des Bavx - at a discount?

I got my 100ml from Strawberrynet for probably about $40-45, maybe plus $5-10 shipping? I think it was probably $60 total shipped to Canada. Not super cheap but pretty affordable. It's a nice scent but I don't think it's too popular in the mainstream, so fewer discount sources. I might pick up another bottle at some point so if anyone else knows a cheaper source I'm all ears/nose
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

The official U.S. site lists Eau des Baux for $46.00 USD--this is the usual retail price.

I have never seen this at discount outlets, but it may be carried at places like Sephora or Nordstrom.

If you are on the mailing list as a previous customer, you can occasionally get a voucher for a discounts up to 20% at times.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Sur la Plage

Sometimes L'Occitane has a Friends & Family 25% off event - one just ended in early June.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread