Code of Conduct

Exclamation Do Roll on bottles leak during shipping?

Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone of you has experienced any leakage in roll on bottles during shipping? I believe the roller ball only dispenses the liquid when it is moved but can it release the liquid during shipping?

I am soon going to send some Amouage Attars to members who have participated in a split and this thought just came up in my mind about the leakage. Is this concern a valid one?

I would be grateful if you could give me your valuable opinions and guide me on how to reduce the chance of any potential leakage to zilch.

Thanks

Default Re: Do Roll on bottles leak during shipping?

Hi gupts,

I travel internationally with roll-ons in a plastic bag in my shaving kit. I have never had one leak. When I open the plastic bag - no smell from the roll-ons. I have had a lot of leakage from sprayers, smelling up my whole shave kit, so I quit using them. I think my luggage in a cargo hold of a 777 probably experiences as much hot/cold and pressure changes as would yours in shipping. I believe you can ship the roll-ons with high confidence!

All the Best - TricsMan

I've purchased roll ons from abroad and never had one that has leaked in the post. They seem safe enough

Depends on the roll on and the liquid. Most high quality roll ons go well but I did experience some problems with some less expensive Chinese suppliers.