Code of Conduct

Default A little help required.

I'm looking for some suggestions for perfume to sample for my close female friend. We've talked about perfume/colognes and she would mention there is no perfume she'd like because everything is Floral or smells like vanilla. I know she is a fan of fruity scents strawberry/raspberries/watermelon and of citrus scents from a visit to the body shop.

So I'm hoping someone out there might have suggestions for a perfume that has some staying power and has a pronounced fruit/citrus scent through the dry down. I'd like something I could find readily over niche fragrances, although i'll gladly hear out niches aswell.

Default Re: A little help required.

I don't know all of the latest fragrnaces, but here are a few suggestions to get you started. All should be easy to find.

Miss Dior Cherie (strawberry), Sarah Jessica Parker NYC (strawberry), Marc Jacobs Daisy (strawberry), Estee Lauder Pleasures Delight (strawberry syrup), Guerlain Insolence (raspberry and violet), Estee Lauder Pure White Linen (crisp fruits, soft woods & musk), Elizabeth Arden's Pretty (floral but with fruity top notes), Moschino I Love Love (grapefruity), the Escada line of tropical scents, Chanel Cristalle (citrus), Diorella (peachy lemony), Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil (green mango), Christina Aguillera Inspire (I like this one for its mango), Estee Lauder Pleasures Exotic (also nice mango), Prescriptives Calyx, Clinique's entire Happy line, Annick Goutal Petite Cherie (pear), Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien (citrus), Annick Goutal Quel Amour (fruity roses), L'Occitane's cherry fragrance, Nina Ricci Nina (apple bottle), Donna Karan Be Delicious (more apple), Charlie White (inexpensive drugstore scent with nice watermelon note - I love it),

I think she would enjoy Emporio Armani 's Diamonds. Fresh topnotes, fruity heartnotes and slightly sweet and musky drydown.
    (Lychee,raspberry,freesia,muguet,rose,vanilla,patc houlie,cedar,vetiver) On me the floral notes disappear and the fruity and fresh notes linger.
    Last edited by ineespenes; 2nd July 2010 at 02:32 PM.

Basenotes Institution

Gucci by Gucci ( the brown bottle ) ! Quite an unusual scent with pear as a top note.
    Lilybelle has pretty much nailed it though !
    Last edited by Mimi Gardenia; 2nd July 2010 at 02:30 PM.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

Brigitte by Tocca if she likes it flirty fruity.

Thanks for the great suggestions. I will get out today and smell what I can find