Code of Conduct

Default New Tommy Bahama Vintage Paradise

Coffee Bean, tobacco flower and citrus. I have never been a fan of the Tommy Bahama fragrance line. I have, however, always liked tobacco frags but was turned off by the dominant strong note. This one has a somewhat unique combination of "essences" that I like a lot. A directory search shows no frags with this combination. Has anyone tried this new one?
    Last edited by stuigi; 27th June 2010 at 06:22 PM.

Default Re: New Tommy Bahama Vintage Paradise

Last edited by NDN-01; 27th June 2010 at 06:49 PM.

I never heard about this release. When was it released ? Just recently ? It actually sounds good to me, as far as I can tell by reading your post. I don't mind the first Tommy Bahama, but somehow there was a sharp note that stuck out during the duration of the wear. Some days, it seemed to add a smoothness to the scent. Other days, I disliked it. But its a decent fragrance and I am glad to have a decant of it. It also goes well "blending" with other scents.

I'l look into this Tommy Bahama Vintage Paradise Cologne .
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

This does sound good, I love every fragrance from the collection, I'll look for this at my local TJ Maxx soon.

The store near me said they just received it. BTW- The box mentions coffee but the site mentions patchouli.

I have never been a fan of this line either.....I will sample and see what I think.....I have heard nothing of this until now.....Thanks for the info!!!
    Gary

Blog Entries

The notes sound interesting except the citrus but, well worth a try.

The site says "This cologne is a truly intoxicating fragrance composed of tobacco flower, orange blossom, patchouli and honeysuckle with clean and citrusy top notes of bergamot." This is the best by TB so far. It is growing on me and I think many Basenoters will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by stuigi View Post
    The site says "This cologne is a truly intoxicating fragrance composed of tobacco flower, orange blossom, patchouli and honeysuckle with clean and citrusy top notes of bergamot." This is the best by TB so far. It is growing on me and I think many Basenoters will like it.
    Oh, you bought it already? Could you comment on the honeysuckle? Is it noticeable or dominating like in Fahrenheit?

Sur la Plage

I tried it. It didn't do anything for me - nothing I would purchase. My husband recoiled in horror when I made him smell it.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread