Code of Conduct

Default Creed bois du portugal

I have CREED BOIS DU PORTUGAL perfume,please help me where in online can I find CREED BOIS DU PORTUGAL perfume oil.

Default Re: Creed bois du portugal

I don't know it to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    Yeah, I've never seen or heard about it. I doubt if it exists.

The only Creed Perfume Huile I've seen is that Silver Mountain Water.
    Same here.

I have seen SMW, Spring Flowers, and Zeste Mandarine Pamplemousse in the huile (oil) version at Neiman Marcus but not sure if they are still made. I don't think they ever made it for Bois du Portugal
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

I don't mean to spread panic, but I'm not sure if Bois du Portugal will exist in any form much longer. Today I sampled some Creeds at Bloomingdale's and the scent strips that list Creed fragrances do not include Bois du Portugal. For a while BdP has only been available in 2.5 and 8.4 oz size and has been increasingly difficult to find online. Does anyone have any inside info about the future of this great scent?

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryBuff40 View Post
    I don't mean to spread panic, but I'm not sure if Bois du Portugal will exist in any form much longer. Today I sampled some Creeds at Bloomingdale's and the scent strips that list Creed fragrances do not include Bois du Portugal. For a while BdP has only been available in 2.5 and 8.4 oz size and has been increasingly difficult to find online. Does anyone have any inside info about the future of this great scent?
    perhaps that's indicative of the eventual move to being a Parisian exclusif?
    Scents are fleeting . . . memories are not. . . .

BdP has not been axed or is being decreased in terms of distribution. We lave a lot of it in the new CREED boutique in Dubai Mall, Dubai.

Why do you want perfume oil for it ?
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

BdP oil does not exist.
    "Smell with your nose, not your ears."

ACJIGGA'S FAVORITES - Xerjoff Nio, Profumum Roma Acqua Viva, Neil Morris for Takashimaya, Sonoma Scent Studio Champagne de Bois, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Creed Millesime Imperial, Carolina Herrera Chic for Men, Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme EDP, Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Oud & Slumberhouse Jeke extrait

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryBuff40 View Post
    All that indicates is that it's no longer a lead seller I assume.

Because perfume oils are free from alcohol which is harmful to the skin.
    Alcohol is not good for perfumes because it is a drying agent and it has a negative effect on the perfume but it has to be used in order to make the perfumes sprayable.Perfume oils cost 10 times cheaper than High Street Perfume and smells same and lasts longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hovo View Post
    Because perfume oils are free from alcohol which is harmful to the skin.
    Alcohol is not good for perfumes because it is a drying agent and it has a negative effect on the perfume but it has to be used in order to make the perfumes sprayable.Perfume oils cost 10 times cheaper than High Street Perfume and smells same and lasts longer.
    "it has to be used in order to make the perfumes sprayable" ? I advise you to do a little more research on this topic.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.