Code of Conduct

Default Finally tested my sample of Alessandro Dell 'Acqua

Hey guys:
    I had this sample of Alessandro Dell 'Acqua lying in a dresser drawer. I finally decided to
    test it out. I don't know if many here in the USA know about this one. Anyway, it seems
    like a light floral that might me OK to wear during the summer to mix things up a bit. I
    don't generally wear florals to work though. I still haven't worn my Kenzo Power to work yet either. I think that the Alessandro might actually be a safer choice over Power, since it seems a bit lighter, but I haven't given it an actual wearing, so that's just a guess for now. Any other thoughts on Alessandro Dell 'Acqua?

Default Re: Finally tested my sample of Alessandro Dell 'Acqua

A very underrated fragance, to me is more than nice, very comfortable and "organic".. a great balanced in notes, to a strong fruity-green angle go to a floral & aromatic vibe.Longevity and sillage on me is amazing.

I bought a 100ml bottle of it the other day for A$30. I think it's really very good.

I also think you're worrying too much about what you wear to work. I shy away most times from wearing party type orientals to work, but anything else is usually quite wearble.
    Renato

Sur la Plage

I found it to be quite mediocre - and not worth the discounted price I saw if for at Marshalls/TJ Maxx.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

funny i just got this recently as well and i quite like it. It is very italian and reminds me a little bit of Emporio Armani HE/LUI on the drydown. i love it actually great citrus fragrance. and i got it super cheap on line sealed in box for like $23.00 . worth it