Code of Conduct

Default Anyone on here own Creed Green Valley?

Thinking of adding it to my Creed collection, just wanted some insight from anyone who had owned it for awhile. TIA.

Default Re: Anyone on here own Creed Green Valley?

Yep. IMHO it's one of Creed's best, a very underrated fragrance.

There are similarities with GIT, but Green Valley is much greener, almost hedgerow like with a hint of mint.

Longevity's not too great though.
    Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.

IMO it`s better than G-I-T..

I love Green Valley. It's in my top 3 Creeds and I'm about to start my second bottle. jcrich nails the description, very green, hint of mint, very 'outdoorsy'. I get 6-7 hrs out of it and decent sileage for the first 3-4 hrs with 6 sprays...
    Last edited by morrison74; 4th July 2010 at 12:41 PM.
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by jcrich View Post
    Yep. IMHO it's one of Creed's best, a very underrated fragrance.

There are similarities with GIT, but Green Valley is much greener, almost hedgerow like with a hint of mint.

Longevity's not too great though.
    Absolutely spot on description......minty GIT

I am not sure about longevity as I have only sampled this from a vial but I don't expect it to win any longevity contest either.

I have been looking to get a cheapish bottle but haven't found it yet.
    If anyone knows of any good deal available on this, please PM me. Thanks

Own it, love it. A very nice summer fragrance. When I wear it at other times of the year I get an immediate flashback to summer. The name is perfectly evocative of the fragrance. Very pleasantly green, some hay, pleasantly mellow sweetness. Fairly short longevity comes with the territory - maybe 3 hours tops - but that's OK, because anything stronger would ruin the lazy day in the sun effect. It took me several wearings to reach this level of appreciation for Green Valley. If you sample it and are underwhelmed the first time, give it a couple more tries. It grows on you. Overall, one of my favorite Creeds, and a top choice for summer.

I own it. I like it. But for whatever reason I don't find myself reaching for it very often...

Quote Originally Posted by TalkingMuffin View Post
    I own it. I like it. But for whatever reason I don't find myself reaching for it very often...
    Ditto, but then when I do reach for it I wonder why I don't do it more!

It's really an amazing Spring/Summer scent. It evolves a lot over a wearing. I don't have any longevity issues-- in fact, after a few hours the patchouli/sandalwood takes over and I may even prefer this stage. I agree that Green Valley is terribly underrated.

This is a great Creed scent. I am glad I have it in my collection.

Green Valley is very uplifting and sunny scent. When I wear it, it always reminds me of summer and for some reason playing golf and golf fields. Like said, one of the underrated Creeds and great fragrance for spring and summer. I found that Longevity of GV is about 6-7 hours for me. I hope you like it!
    Please check out my selling list:

YSL Opium homme EDP, Rive Gauche pour homme, Villoresi Uomo, Dior Homme vintage, Body Kouros, Guerlain homme intense etc.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/376...-etc-Worldwide!

One of my favorite from Creed also.....I also like this as much if not better than GIT!!!
    Gary

The topnotes are phenominal.....excellent mint/grass/wildflowers accord. I have an older (read: richer and sweeter) Green/gold capped bottle, and the drydown is a little sweeter and heavier with Oakmoss than the newer/cleaner smelling batches....yes the older bottles are eartheir, but i think slightly too sweet, and the patchouli/oakmoss interplay is just slightly dated....but the rest of the composition is timelessly fresh.
    Last edited by DULLAH; 5th July 2010 at 02:12 AM.

Yep, I'll echo everyone else's sentiments. It's fabulous and has the best mint note I've ever smelled.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense