I'm planning to try some mixing, diluting, and extracting using alcohol. Would technical ethanol 95% work? Thanks.
If your ethanol is 95% pure, it should work, assuming the other 5% is water and/or non-toxic, low-odor chemicals used to "denature" it, i.e., make it unfit for drinking.
Website: Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes http://orchidscents.com.