Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I found my personal panty dropper...its not a particular cologne tho. It's a layerin combo.

I finally found what I've been looking for! lol. I've been testing a layering combo with my dates lately and I've been having amazing results. What I use is....

Burberry London
    +
    Avon's Tomarrow
    +
    Axe Dark temptation bodywash

!!!!!!! With this combination you smell like you bathed at willy wonkas chocolate factory, dried off with caramel towels, ate some peanut butter cookies, and took a dip in a cinnamon oatmeal pool.

I've just layed there and have hads girls make all the moves. If you have London and Tomarrow I'd advice you to go head an get the body wash. Surprisingly, that is what makes all the difference.

Default Re: I found my personal panty dropper...its not a particular cologne tho. It's a layerin combo.

I think I just puked.
    For those about to stink, I salute you!

Default Re: I found my personal panty dropper...its not a particular cologne tho. It's a layerin combo.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    I finally found what I've been looking for! lol. I've been testing a layering combo with my dates lately and I've been having amazing results. What I use is....

Burberry London
    +
    Avon's Tomarrow
    +

!!!!!!! With this combination you smell like you bathed at willy wonkas chocolate factory, dried off with caramel towels, ate some peanut butter cookies, and took a dip in a cinnamon oatmeal pool.

I've just layed there and have hads girls make all the moves. If you have London and Tomarrow I'd advice you to go head an get the body wash. Surprisingly, that is what makes all the difference.
    Just wondering how many panty that u have drop. LOL !

Blog Entries

My panty dropper is humor, an education, and game.

Based on that combo, I'll bet that those are some mighty large panties hitting the floor. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

Quote Originally Posted by A. Homme View Post
    Based on that combo, I'll bet that those are some mighty large panties hitting the floor...
    ROFL. Big Momma's in da house!

With this combination you smell like you bathed at willy wonkas chocolate factory, dried off with caramel towels, ate some peanut butter cookies, and took a dip in a cinnamon oatmeal pool.
    Oompa Loompa!

LOL some of the replies to this thread make this the funniest thread on BN in recent memory!

Burberry London
    +
    Avon's Tomarrow
    +

Cool story bro!

Surprisingly, that is what makes all the difference.
    LOL! Thanks! Best post ever. This should be a sticky

Blog Entries

"Tomarrow"?? What's that, a verb or a noun? Something with notes of marrow? Hmmm, interesting.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

lol.. Good story..
    I always wondered about layering. The question was made even more mysteriously recently. Two houses claim there products are great and meant to be layered. Jo Malone and a Maison called Memo.
    Jo Malones SA suggested I test and layer right there in the boutique. So I went ahead with the first scent only to be told off that I should not of used that scent first BUT the other recommended scent first. She added there no point in going any further now in layering the two scents BECAUSE the result is going to be completely different. Work that one out?

Burberry London
    +
    Avon's Tomarrow
    +

Good grief. And do you sprinke icing sugar on the top of your head as well?
    └ l'air libre les oiseaux ont eux aussi le vertige (camille)

Need to fix up my personal black list with "panty dropper". Nothing against the op!

By the way, what about brushing your teeth with peanut butter additionally?
    Smellin good

Heyyyyyy leave the guy alone . . . . he's done some real research here.
    makes a mental note - Tomorrow's the key.

Wow! And I thought I was a bad ass for layering Musc Ravaguer with Muscs Koublai Khan!

Quote Originally Posted by lupo View Post
    Good grief. And do you sprinke icing sugar on the top of your head as well?
    Give the man some credit. He didn't say where he applied the honey...

Sur la Plage

Does "personal panty dropper" mean it makes you drop your own panties?
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

With this combination you smell like you bathed at willy wonkas chocolate factory, dried off with caramel towels, ate some peanut butter cookies, and took a dip in a cinnamon oatmeal pool.
    Ooooh... come over here, big boy! xx xx

get the body wash. Surprisingly, that is what makes all the difference ...
    I think this is key right here. Being clean and having a shower - I suspect the rest of it means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    My first thought precisely.

money is the best panty dropper and second power. Everything else is very meritorious
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by teardrop View Post
    "Tomarrow"?? What's that, a verb or a noun? Something with notes of marrow? Hmmm, interesting.
    Tomato?
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoombung View Post
    Ooh aah Matron?

gross

Haha poor tommygunz! If you like it then good for you.

Is that Avon frag tomarrow or is it called tomorrow?

Sur la Plage

Tomarrow, tomarrow I love ya tomarrow
    Your're just a pantry drop away
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Burberry London
    +
    Avon's Tomarrow
    +

How much you pay him to he drop your panties?

So much sugar, you sure the panties owners weren't diabetic?

This is one of those threads you glad you read.... it's got lolbombs galore.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Shame on you petruccijc! Did Daddy Warbucks wear panties? No, I won't believe it!

- Burberry London
    - Avon's Tomarrow
    - Axe Dark temptation bodywash

Hmm...

AromiErotici

This explains why I've been inexplicably naked from the waist down for the last 3 years. I wonder if the sentencing judge will be more lenient at my public lewdness trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Stinky View Post
    I think I just puked.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

That was really unexpected and funny as hell, as it was the very first response. lol!!!! Honestly though, I don't think it would be a bad combination. Never tried Tommorow, but I owned London for a little bit, and have tried Axe Dark Temptation. I could see that smelling very gourmandy and enticing, actually. Like some kinda edible baked treat.

Based on that combo, I'll bet that those are some mighty large panties hitting the floor. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!! Y'all are killin me over here! lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timaru View Post
    Need to fix up my personal black list with "panty dropper". Nothing against the op!

By the way, what about brushing your teeth with peanut butter additionally?
    Lol! Okay, this thread has officially turned into a comedic riot. lol Who's next to the mic? lol

TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Creed Millesime Imperial
    4. Lalique Encre Noire
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer81 View Post

Blog Entries

Now, now, tommygunz, are you actually wearing the fragrances because YOU enjoy them?.....

Whoever it is that you're making their panties drop, they must have a fetish for spiking their blood sugar.....
    SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!

I do not rely on cologne to drop panties. My panty dropper is called Alcohol...much cheaper and more effective.
    Five that I am enjoying right now

1) Sel de Vetiver by The Different Company
    2) Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain
    3) Bois des Iles by Chanel
    4) Devin by Aramis
    5) Coromandel by Chanel

I knew a quote from Shakespeare would help here:

"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
    To the last syllable of recorded time;
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
    And then is heard no more. It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing."

I guess gourmands are really the thing with all those sweet notes.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

!!!!!!! With this combination you smell like you bathed at willy wonkas chocolate factory, dried off with caramel towels, ate some peanut butter cookies, and took a dip in a cinnamon oatmeal pool..
    Dam it. I only had one caramel towel prepared and I've just got out of the cinnamon oatmeal pool!! What to do now??
    Last edited by morrison74; 19th March 2011 at 04:35 AM.
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Backstrom19 View Post
    gross
    +1 on so many levels...

I once killed a gopher with a stick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by morrison74 View Post
    Dam it. I only had one caramel towel prepared and I've just came out of the cinnamon oatmeal pool!! What to do now??
    Quick, go get another towel, eat some peanut butter cookies, and bathe in chocolate! HURRY BEFORE THE PANTIES CLOSE FOR THE NIGHT!
    SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!

Be careful posters, I think you may have ran off the OP..

Lol!

"Where did I leave my panties? Tommygunz must have them!"

+"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

I wonder if women think when you smell "too good", they realize you are probably trying way to hard? Unless you are actually with them and they understand you have a thing for fragrance. "Panty dropping" is a myth when it comes to scents, however when it comes to cars, connections, and money - this is reality.

Let's face it, here on Basenotes it would be an event if almost any Basenoter (female or male) would NOT already have found the fragrance which is the prefect "dropper" of panties, boxers etc. of any gender

So, it almost goes without saying with the job description of almost any Basenoter that a genuine Basenoter might be very likely to have found and thus currently own and use: "My personal (insert lingerie denomination here)-dropper", "My personal
    NON-(insert lingerie denomination here)-dropper", just to ward off too persistent representatives of either gender and to tone down a too outright seductive image, "My personal so-so (insert lingerie denomination here)-dropper", when you just hang out with a "no means yes"-attitude with a sort of "no means yes" prospective partner etc.

And trust me, I mean this as a compliment (though receiving compliments for frags is hardly an event in a Basenoter's life)

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

If Wifey sees this thread, i am DONE!!!
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

Blimey ! After smelling that combo they're probably semi-concious, & therefore not in fit state to resist even if they wanted to !

LOL!!

I love this thread for so many reasons. Bravo to all!
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by JMC29 View Post
    Be careful posters, I think you may have ran off the OP..
    And deservedly so; he would have been prudent to have kept his "personal recipe" to himself. Although some of these posts are truly hilarious.
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

I say, bravo tommygunz! If you've found a "sweet treat" that makes you totally irresistible to your girlfriend, what could be better??? Everybody's happy!
    "The universe is a continuous web. Touch it at any point and the whole web quivers." Stanley Kunitz

Quote Originally Posted by indigo View Post
    Blimey ! After smelling that combo they're probably semi-concious, & therefore not in fit state to resist even if they wanted to !
    It's kinda like if chloroform also gave you diabetes.

Basenotes Plus

It works !

tommygunz, she's sniffing in your direction and looking for some willy wonka.

Blog Entries

I can't believe I have not thought of that before!
    I do like Axe's Dark Temptation's scent, the body wash, while I already own Avon's Tomorrow.

Women also always make a big thing about LOVING chocolate.
    In my review of Avon's Tomorrow I do point out that Tomorrow smells like a vanilla sunday with caramel.
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Stinky View Post
    I think I just puked.
    Oh my.

+1