Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Ok, funtime... Pass the parcels..... round the world tour idea.....

This is the 2010 offshoot from the Rose Jacquminot thread....

So far this is only a notional idea that a circle of people make up a little themed parcel each of a few decants... and pass them along around the circle for the others to try. Twolf who did this before with one parcel, suggests untouchables that can be tried but must be passed on, and replaceables that could be kept for longer if they were replaced with another equally interesting perfume.... these could then follow on in a later parcel.

I haven't quite got to grips with how it would work well yet. I see a circle like petals of a daisy, with each petal passing a package to the next petal. The circles would have to be in a logical world circular order so that no-ones postage costs or the postage time getting too ridiculous. The number of people in each circle could probably be only as big as a 1ml sample will do for, like 10? Then maybe another may have to begin.

Should each parcel have a style like chypres or ambers etc? Then others can add to that style maybe, except that would mean some people missed out on some whiffs and it would have to go around again. It could theoretically go round and round forever then, always morphing.... dunno, open to suggestions at this stage.

Reading some posts in that thread, it looked like too many samples at one time were overwhelming. The daisy idea with tinier packages may solve that. Timing is only a slight issue. No-one should be hurried but long delays are frustrating. With a daisy, at least if one package got badly delayed, other packages would be coming too rather than all in one.

So far we have players in order of posting:-
    Me, mumsy - England (suggesting green vintages or Houbigants)
    coopmom - Texas, America
    twolf - America
    Warum - Pacific Northwest, America
    sugarndraja - victoria, BC, Canada - (suggesting Caron urn parfums or white flowers)
    Haunani - Gold Country, America (suggesting Poivre to the Caron Urns)

And for anyone who may ask.. there is no point to this either... just for fun.

Default Re: Ok, funtime... Pass the parcels..... round the world tour idea.....

I'm in, but I don't know if I have any samples/decants that anyone else would want to sniff....but I want to play!
    If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Hillaire

I can send out an Amouage sampler? Of maybe six, half men's half women's. Or something like that. In Texas.

Smile Re: Ok, funtime... Pass the parcels..... round the world tour idea.....

Sounds great, but I have a question...will 1 ml really last for 10 testings? I think maybe if I was skimpy. Perhaps I'm a little anosmic and therefore need more juice!? Anyway, I'm IN...just have to get decant supplies. Sounds cool.

My packages I'd have to send out would be:

Caron Urn Parfums: Acaciosa, Tubereuse, Farnesiana, Or Et Noir. Varying from 3ml to 7.5ml, all in spray decants with caps. This is a package I can send out right away.

I agree with those that said 1ml dabbers aren't necessarily a good idea, as the LRJ experience has shown these are rather prone to leakage.

I could also send out a sampler of white florals, with the ones I have in bottles decanted into sprayers. An idea for a basic package might include: Estee Lauder PC Tuberose Gardenia, Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Gardenia, Dior Poison ( vintage EdT and vintage Esprit ), Caron Tubereuse and Narcisse Noir, Serge Lutens Sarrasins and Tubereuse Criminelle, Vero Profumo Rubj, Neil Morris Gandhara, Frederic Malle Carnal Flower ( expecting this soon ), and CdG Champaca ( ditto ). This would take me about a month to order atomizers, assemble, and ship out, and would be somewhat more like the original LRJ package in the sense of having a mix of sample sizes.

I'm keeping these as "either" options for the moment, and leaning towards the former given that it's ready now and there is a smaller selection for folks to review. When the LRJ package started to get huge, it took a number of lot of us samplers a few months to get through all the samples and many were overwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillaire View Post
    I can send out an Amouage sampler? Of maybe six, half men's half women's. Or something like that. In Texas.
    I would so be up for that one! Just getting into Amouage now.

Hillaire

Quote Originally Posted by Sugandaraja View Post
    I would so be up for that one! Just getting into Amouage now.
    PM me your address again, and I will get it off to you! I know you know Ubar, so my package will include:

From Amouage:

Dia, Ciel, Ubar (anyway), Jubilation Women

Ciel Men, Dia Men, Silver Men, Jubilation Men

From Grossmith
    :

Phul-Nana & Shem-el-Nessim

From Parfumerie Generale:

Corps et Ames, Mio Bjao, Grand Siecle, Cedre Sandraque, & Crime Exotique

From PdN

Jardin Secret and Week-end a Deauville

And finally, Henry Dunay's Sabi
    I can spare amounts of all these. And they are interesting to try!
    Last edited by Hillaire; 7th July 2010 at 05:30 AM.

Will NOT be interested in: Carons, Amouages or White Florals.

I am in Iowa.

Blog Entries

I would be interested in Carons and/or green vintages.
    Would be interested in houbigants, too -- but won't have much to add to the pool. I have a vintage mini of Quelques Fleurs, that's it.

This is seeming to me like there are two very different trains of thought here. Now, nice and early whilst it is still an idea, may be a good time to think of separating out into two circles.

1) Circle 1 - modern frags - Sugandrajas list, and the interest in the many, many delightful choices there, look to me as if there is one circle of people who would be interested in smelling lots of different frags, many of which are modern
    and
    2) Circle 2 - Vintage frags - Another circle, (me) who may be a bit overwhelmed by so many (I personally would not have the sort of spare time to dedicate to sorting and smelling as many as that). I suggest in this circle, smaller packets of maybe just two or three vintage frags of historical interest which due to their age, may actually be a little unlike their original glory, so unlike modern perfumes, be enjoyed not necessarily for pure olfactory pleasure but historical curiosity. Hence the 1ml because many of these don't have very much left, cannot be obtained again, so certainly couldn't be sprayed on with gay abandon....

Are you up for organising the modern frag circle Sugandraja? then I could do the vintage frag one.

Is this a good thought?

Please include me in circle 2. I will be on vacation from July 9 through 22, I do not know about Internet arrangements yet.

Blog Entries

Sounds like I'll be interested in both circles.
    Is it an option or should I choose?

Hillaire

??? I thought people who wanted to start could just list their offerings, and then an interested person could vote to be the first recipient, and so on. Like on the Xerjoff thread.

I'd be interested in the Caron, Amouage, or (like Warum) a vintage green circle. I don't have anything to contribute yet, since I'm a novice, so I will have to order a sample to contribute. But that's okay! To keep the number of samples manageable (and maybe someone else suggested this already), but each person who got the packet could keep one and add one. By the time it got back to the original sender, he or she might have all new samples!

Blog Entries

I could find something fun to contribute to most of these ideas and would love to be included.

It's a bit different from the other ideas, but I could start up a little sampler of incense scents.

Who's in and when do we exchange addresses and start the circulation??
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

I would love to be included in the incense scents. Thanks Rogalal!
    Evenstar

In answer to your question Hillaire, I hadn't worked out the best way of doing it at all as stated in the first posting. I was waiting to see if it was an idea that would catch on and who would like to play and where everyone was.

I'll get a map out and work out where we all are,.... back soon

Blog Entries

I also like the idea of it being a big circle where everyone tries everything. If you get a package of stuff you're not interested in, just sniff the vials to make sure you're not missing out on anything and send it on to the next person in the chain. Or just make sure the person before you in the chain knows to skip you.

It would be fun if we had a few people start different things all at the same time, so there would always be multiple packages making their way around the world.

I'd probably be one of the slower people, because I rather obsessively would want to wear every single thing for a full day so I could really learn their nuances, so it would be nice to know that there were other packages floating around out there so no one would get angry waiting for me...
    Last edited by rogalal; 10th July 2010 at 07:56 PM.

That is exactly what I meant by the daisy petals. Imagine a circle of people all playing pass the parcel with as many parcels as there are people.

I am just trying to match location with who wants what first. To save much time and postage. In theory person 1 will always be passing to person 2 etc.

If anyone hasn't any samples, one of us can start you off with a package to send on.

I would be happy to contribute a package of my newly-launched scents in 2-ml screw top vials to someone who doesn't have any samples. I don't need to participate in the daisy-chain (lord knows I already have enough samples to try!). If you'd like to see a review, go to http://thehortusconclusus.blogspot.com/
    Blog: www.perfumenw.blogspot.com
    Website: Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes http://orchidscents.com.

Ok.. tell me to bug off if you don't agree. Here is a suggested circle to start with:-

1 - Hillaire - who proposes sending parcel 1 the Amouages to
    2 - Sugandaraja - who proposes sending Caron Urns (parcel 2) to
    3 - Haunani - who proposes sending Caron Urn Poivre + ? (parcel 3) to
    4 - Warum - who proposes sending Houbigant Quelques Fleurs (parcel 4) to
    5 - Rogalal - who proposes sending an Incense collection (parcel 5) to
    6 - Arwen Elf - who proposes sending ? (parcel 6) to
    7 - Ronni - who proposes sending ? (parcel 7) to
    8 - Mumsy - who proposes sending vintage greens and/or vintage Houbigants (parcel 8) to
    9 - Twolf - who proposes sending something like Diorella, L'interdit?, Henry d'orleans Lys Blue (parcel 9) to
    10 - Coopmom - who proposes sending ? (parcel 10) to No 1 Hillaire

(Coopmom - I can help you out if you don't have anything, but I haven't tried your Omnia or Sensi. I have the Ivoire you wish for and so does Hillaire judging from her list.)

I suggest that no 1 always sends the parcels to no 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4 etc etc, so each parcel always follows that order.

Any that people don't want can get bypassed voluntarily. Maybe if the packages get big, then they can be sent in smaller quantities or just skipped and passed on. I certainly suggest that any precious vintage frags are clearly marked as such and kept separate from the new, but within each package. I would be upset if a vintage frag wasn't loved and respected as such, but it wouldn't be anyones fault if they weren't told.

How does that sound? Have I forgotten anyone/anything? A few more perfumes to be finalised where there are ? marks. Any further requests from lists etc?

Sorry Doc Elly. I posted that before I saw your addition there.

I would be happy if, rather than sending forward the one, Huanani would donate the Poivre to my parcel when it reaches her, so people can experience more of the Caron line in one package ( I'll be happy to ship her Poivre back after the parcel does its go-around ). Likewise, I would be happy to send my parcel to Co-copmom even if she can't add anything just now. Part of the fun is in the bringing new experiences to people!

So, the order I have of sending my Caron package around is:

Haunani
    Hillaire
    Warum
    Coopmom

Any other takers for the Caron...?

Hillaire

And I will get my Amouages on to Sugandaraja.

Agreed about anyone who does not have stuff to send, as well. If they have stuff to add when a package comes, that's cool. If not, that's cool, too.
    Coop Mom can wait and send me the one she receives.

Mumsy, maybe we can PM you with our addresses, and you can make a little list to send us back?/
    Last edited by Hillaire; 11th July 2010 at 02:07 AM.

I would be happy if, rather than sending forward the one, Huanani would donate the Poivre to my parcel when it reaches her, so people can experience more of the Caron line in one package ( I'll be happy to ship her Poivre back after the parcel does its go-around ). Likewise, I would be happy to send my parcel to Co-copmom even if she can't add anything just now. Part of the fun is in the bringing new experiences to people!

Haunani
    Hillaire
    Warum
    Coopmom

Suga, yes, to confirm: I'll put a decent-sized sample of Poivre in the package (and I may have others, depending on what you send), and then send it along. Thanks! This will be fun!

Blog Entries

Haunani
    Hillaire
    Warum
    Coopmom

I think you're violating the circle...

According to Mumsy's plan above, you would send your samples to Haunani. We'd all always ship to the same person and always receive from the same other person.

Quote Originally Posted by rogalal View Post
    I think you're violating the circle...

According to Mumsy's plan above, you would send your samples to Haunani. We'd all always ship to the same person and always receive from the same other person.
    I'm happy to do a Caron send around separate from all this, like the La Rose J, if those interested are willing. I really wanted to allow people who haven't had a chance to explore these the opportunity, I wasn't expecting anything in return other than a willingness to send the package forward for others to enjoy.

When it comes to favors I'm more of the Godfather type than someone who needs immediate gratification. "Some day, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me," and so forth.

People were generous when I was a newbie and had nothing to offer, so I'd like to pay some of it forward.
    Last edited by Sugandaraja; 11th July 2010 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogalal View Post
    I also like the idea of it being a big circle where everyone tries everything.
    This!

Sounds super exciting and such a lovely way to interact without having to pay international postage 10 times over; just for the one time the parcel comes to you.

Of course if there ends up being more than one circle, that's fine too...

I'm really interested! I can sneak in my own perfume in there and anything else that might be interesting from my wardrobe. Cool!

Sorry, I'm obviously making this as clear as mud.... I will try and make this clearer a few ways to see if we all agree:-

I still think the circular bit is being missed. Its lots of parcels that move around, not the sending. There never will be one single parcel. Exactly like a childs game of pass the parcel except we are all sitting in a circle, holding a package each and passing them all at the same(ish) time to the next person. Each pass means each person has the next package in line. Each person will at the end have sent ten different parcels on, so ten postage costings each...

I don't need a whole list of addresses you see, you only each need the next persons address on the list, no-one elses.

So... Sugarandaraja, you only ever send parcels to Haunami, Haunami only ever sends them to Warum, Warum
    only ever sends them to Rogalal etc etc.

I tried to carefully work out the logical order from all the requests posted. The idea is that Sugarandarajas Caron samples join up with the Poivre, thats why I did Haunami next before Warum, so they both get to Warum to experience them all as requested, then they journey around the circle of the other people.

Last complication is Nukapai wants to join, so we go to 11 people. As she is GB, I will put her before me. Everyone else is overseas. Any more though, and a new circle will have to start as there is some doubt cast as to whether a 1ml sample will do for more than 10. But some may be bigger and the 1ml vials might still smell.

Like this:-

Parcel 1's journey.... Hillaires Amouage parcel comes from her (no 1) and then gets passed to no 2, who passes to 3, who passes to 4, etc etc....through 5,6,7,8,9,10 and then back to her.

Parcel 2's journey.... Your Caron parcel comes from you (no 2) and then gets passed to no 3, who passes to 4, who passes to 5, etc etc through 6,7,8,9,10,1 and then back to you.

Parcel 3's journey....Haunanis parcel comes from her (no 3). She can then wait for your Carons before adding hers and then exactly the same thing... 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2 and back

1 - Hillaire - who proposes sending parcel 1 the Amouages to
    2 - Sugandaraja - who proposes sending Caron Urns (parcel 2) to
    3 - Haunani - who proposes sending Caron Urn Poivre + ? (parcel 3) to
    4 - Warum - who proposes sending Houbigant Quelques Fleurs (parcel 4) to
    5 - Rogalal - who proposes sending an Incense collection (parcel 5) to
    6 - Arwen Elf - who proposes sending ? (parcel 6) to
    7 - Ronni - who proposes sending ? (parcel 7) to
    8 - Nulapai - who proposes sending ? (parcel 8) to
    9 - Mumsy - who proposes sending vintage greens and/or vintage Houbigants (parcel 9) to
    10 - Twolf - who proposes sending something like Diorella, L'interdit?, Henry d'orleans Lys Blue (parcel 10) to
    11 - Coopmom - who proposes sending ? (parcel 11) to No 1 Hillaire

Coopmum has been offered a package to send by Doc Elly. Is there anyone else with nothing to send who would like something?

All you need is to PM one person.... the previous person on the list with your address with Hillaire giving hers to Coopmum to complete the loop.

Phew... Does that make sense?..... No-one is obliged to do it my way... but.....are we all agreed on this game ... and nearly ready to go? Any questions?

Correction..... eleven parcel costings each.....

I'm in - your explanation makes perfect sense. If all agreed, I guess we should PM the person we're due to send a parcel to and get the ball rolling! I'll add some mystery fragrances.

Hillaire

Quote Originally Posted by mumsy View Post
    Sorry, I'm obviously making this as clear as mud.... I will try and make this clearer a few ways to see if we all agree:-

I still think the circular bit is being missed. Its lots of parcels that move around, not the sending. There never will be one single parcel. Exactly like a childs game of pass the parcel except we are all sitting in a circle, holding a package each and passing them all at the same(ish) time to the next person. Each pass means each person has the next package in line. Each person will at the end have sent ten different parcels on, so ten postage costings each...

I don't need a whole list of addresses you see, you only each need the next persons address on the list, no-one elses.

So... Sugarandaraja, you only ever send parcels to Haunami, Haunami only ever sends them to Warum, Warum
    only ever sends them to Rogalal etc etc.

I tried to carefully work out the logical order from all the requests posted. The idea is that Sugarandarajas Caron samples join up with the Poivre, thats why I did Haunami next before Warum, so they both get to Warum to experience them all as requested, then they journey around the circle of the other people.

Last complication is Nukapai wants to join, so we go to 11 people. As she is GB, I will put her before me. Everyone else is overseas. Any more though, and a new circle will have to start as there is some doubt cast as to whether a 1ml sample will do for more than 10. But some may be bigger and the 1ml vials might still smell.

Like this:-

Parcel 1's journey.... Hillaires Amouage parcel comes from her (no 1) and then gets passed to no 2, who passes to 3, who passes to 4, etc etc....through 5,6,7,8,9,10 and then back to her.
    My fault, then.Sorry. I get it now.

Ooops. I didn't mean it to sound accusatory.... it wasn't meant that way at all. I wasn't making myself very clear to everyone obviously. By trying to explain, I sounded a bit schoolmaam. Let's not worry and get on with some fun. I'm going to get my frags out and decant some. Do you want to smell some Cabotine and Ma Griffe by Carven? Some Sherrer perhaps, some Yendi? Anything you fancy if I have enough to decant. It's coming to you via Twolf and Coopmom. I hope this will be a laugh.

I've sent a PM to Coopmom and will be sending my samples to her once she responds with mailing info. There should be plenty in each sample for 11 people to try.
    Blog: www.perfumenw.blogspot.com
    Website: Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes http://orchidscents.com.

I will send Guerlains.
    Evenstar

Hillaire

Quote Originally Posted by mumsy View Post
    Ooops. I didn't mean it to sound accusatory.... it wasn't meant that way at all. I wasn't making myself very clear to everyone obviously. By trying to explain, I sounded a bit schoolmaam. Let's not worry and get on with some fun. I'm going to get my frags out and decant some. Do you want to smell some Cabotine and Ma Griffe by Carven? Some Scherrer perhaps, some Yendi? Anything you fancy if I have enough to decant. It's coming to you via Twolf and Coopmom. I hope this will be a laugh.
    No it's okay, really. I really didn't get it.

And I'd love to smell Yendi again!
    Cheers
    Last edited by Hillaire; 11th July 2010 at 10:06 PM.

Doc Elly. You are a real sweetie sending samples but not playing. Is there anything you fancy having a whiff of?

Blog Entries

Great! I'll PM my address to Haunani -- should I do it now though or later, when she gets the package from Sugandaraja?
    And Rogalal, PM me your address and if there's anything from my collection you wish to sample in addition to Quelques Fleurs.

Thanks to Doc Elly and Suga and all the rest of you who are willing to let me play without knowing if I have anything you want to try. I will get some decant supplies and send at least a little something along - maybe the Sensi like Mumsy suggested, or if I win the Ebay auction that should end this evening, maybe a few Les Parfums de Rosines, if anyone wants to try some of those. Again, thanks. I've replied to Doc Elly with my address, so here we go!

Quote Originally Posted by Warum View Post
    Great! I'll PM my address to Haunani -- should I do it now though or later, when she gets the package from Sugandaraja?
    And Rogalal, PM me your address and if there's anything from my collection you wish to sample in addition to Quelques Fleurs.
    Hi Warum! Go ahead and send your address any time, and please take a look at my wardrobe and let me know if there are some things you'd like to try. This will be fun!

Suga, I will PM my preferred address – you might have my old work one!
    Last edited by Haunani; 12th July 2010 at 12:11 AM.

Wayhay..... this is really exciting. I've got to wait till Twolf is back to send anything. There is bound to be a hitch or two with so many parcels and people, but if we all keep at it and let everyone know when parcels come and go, then it should be such fun.... and for quite some time too.

Shall we post reviews here, or keep this thread for logistics and have another thread for perfume comments?

Hillaire has my address and Huanani's sending hers.

I may be away for a a big chunk at the end of of August and the fall, and in that time I would be not feel deprived if I was "excluded", so to speak, from the circle i.e. things passed from Hillaire to Haunani, excluding me for the duration so that things can keep moving forward.

You can always arrange for it to be hijacked inbetween someone elses turn. Perhaps someone who has too many at once if some parcels coincide.

Blog Entries

Haunani, will do! Thanks!

Oh Sugandaraja, yes, good one! I'll be away too for some time in August and some time in September. I am not 100% positive on the dates yet. But I am sure that I'll be able to work it out and as soon as I know the dates, I'll keep y'all posted about them, so if something is due to come to me it won't end up waiting for me at the post office and someone else would enjoy it instead.

I vote for a separate thread for reviews, keeping this one for logistics. We can just call ourselves Around the World -- modest, eh? -- and make it "Around the World Reviews" thread. Just an idea!

My package of Guerlains has been shipped to ronni
    It includes:
    1. 180 Ans de Creation
    2. Gourmand Coquin
    3. Boise Torride
    4. Cuir Beluga
    5. Philtre d'Amour
    6. Attrape Coeur
    7. Purple Fantasy
    Last edited by arwen_elf; 14th July 2010 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Editing because fragrances have been shipped
    Evenstar

Out of curiosity. What containers/vials/pots have you put them in?

As a note to us all, one of the comments made about the Jaquminot thread was the labelling disintegrating on some towards the end leaving a few mystery perfumes. If anyone notices a label losing its identity. Please can you remedy the matter as it passes through your possession.

Hillaire

All mine heading to Sugandaraja are in little plastic zipper baggies. One per scent.

Each baggie is label-maker labeled. Moreover each little vial is label-maker labeled as well.

Some are Manufacturer's samples, which are in a card, all stuck into larger zipper baggies.

The lot of samples are arranged in peanuts in a lidded cardboard box, and stuffed into a bubble mailer.

Doc Elly's samples arrived today. I think we're in for a treat....(and sorry, Hillaire, I'm sampling before I send them to you ). The 14 samples arrived in a small cardboard lidded box, with padding beneath and between the two rows of samples, bubble-wrapped and packed in a USPS flat rate small box. I'll ship them the same way, but with maybe a little more bubble wrap. Is this process cool or what?

Blog Entries

Oh, so we are all shipping already without waiting for each other? I can definitely get stuff in the mail tomorrow/early morning Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by Warum View Post
    Oh, so we are all shipping already without waiting for each other? I can definitely get stuff in the mail tomorrow/early morning Sat.
    Oops, am I supposed to wait?

Blog Entries

I shipped mine today...

Hillaire

Mine headed to Sugandaraja in Canada yesterday.

Blog Entries

Getting it out today!

Sorry I didn't get it at first! (a little slow on the uptake here, I am, huh?

I won't be able to send mine out till next week, so don't worry. Some people will be on holiday and it will take some time to try these things. I'm sure parcels will all overtake each other and the order get jumbled. it just won't matter if they are all going in the same direction.

Blog Entries

I sent yesterday, it'll be coming to Rogalal on Monday, I believe.

I do not understand it, please label me "stupeeeeeed". I guess, I will PASS this time to see how everything goes this round, but if it is an individual effort -- the circle concept is not applicable, I do not believe it is. We are still vacationing, BTW.

Hi Twolf.... if you want to pass this time round, then I need to send straight to Co-opmom. Are you quite sure though???? I don't mind waiting, or co-opmum can always backpass one. She has plenty to sample at the moment anyway.

It will take each person a little while to try the samples and other people will be on holiday too at various stages. In the long run, one week won't hold anyone up badly. It will take some considerable time to sample the contents of, and pass the parcel with 11 parcels around the world. As you already know well from one parcel.

If yes, I can always send you the rose and some to sniff separately outside the circle if you like when you get back.
    I'll PM you Co-opmom and see where you are.

I mailed my parcel to Hillaire yesterday. Pass whatever samples you'd like to me, Mumsy - I'm free at the moment!

Still posting from another hotel -- hopefully we will be home tomorrow (broke, too). I am sure I would like to pass this time and observe how it is going to grasp the better idea of the systematic approach you all seem to be implementing simultaneously here. Mumsy, send your goodies (and badies) to coopmom.

Blog Entries

Twolf, so sorry you're not in -- maybe you would choose some parcels you were interested in to come to you at some point/s? I think the "pass to the neighbor" would work fine, but you'll never know until you try, really! But because someone is sending something to someone all the time, I'm sure it'll be OK if you join in after you're back from vacation and situating yourself back at home.

We don't want to lose our Wolfie, won't we?!..