Code of Conduct

Default A question about Xerjoff

specifically "homme" and "dhofar"....perhaps I am looking in the wrong place but are they really <gulp!> more than $1000/bottle or am I just seeing some sort of special collectors edition version??

Also, from your experience with it, can an arguement be made that they are THAT good, compared to lesser priced fragrance, to justify the premium price?

Default Re: A question about Xerjoff

The Homme is indeed about $1800 because they do come in special made bottles, BUT you can A) purchase refills for about $300 and B) Purchase a 100ml bottle this fall for somewhere in the $600-$700 range. As for Dhofar you can get a bottle of that for about $350 for 50ml and $500 for 100ml (as are any in the shooting stars line). They are quite expensive but I may pick up a lower priced bottle of Homme at some point because I absolutely love it, but obviously this is definitely a try before you buy fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by philmcphe View Post
    ......but obviously this is definitely a try before you buy fragrance.
    This may be a "remortgage the house" or "sell my first born" before I buy!

Just curious but how user friedly are the refill bottles? Can you spray right from them or is it meant to just decant into the original?

I have no idea honestly, all I have are sample vials. I have a feeling it is meant to be decanted, but I could very well be wrong. And while the Homme is very highly priced, if you do put aside some money to buy one of the less expensive 100ml bottles this fall I have a feeling it would last the rest of your life practically, very potent juice.