Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default Mona di Orio - Les Nombres dOr

From nstperfume.com:

Mona di Orio has launched Les Nombres dOr, a new trio of fragrances named for the Golden Ratio (aka the Golden Number or the Golden Section).

Ambre ~ with cedar, ylang ylang, benzoin, tolu and vanilla.

Cuir ~ featuring cardamom, leather, absinthe, opoponax, castoreum and juniper.

Musc ~ with neroli, angelica, rose, heliotrope, tonka bean and musk.

Mona di Orio Les Nombres dOr Ambre, Cuir & Musc can be found now at Premiere Avenue in France, 110 each for 100 ml Eau de Toilette.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: Mona di Orio - Les Nombres dOr

This trio are lovely. I am preparing a blog review of all three as we speak.

Hmm, she's doing EDTs now? Interestig to see what hte longevity will be.
    Passionate supporter of parrot welfare www.thegabrielfoundation.org

The longevity on each of these is rather generous on my skin. I have tried all three as dab-ons, and in doing so had them last 6(ish) hours (possibly a bit longer for the Ambre).

Dimi Im as keen as mustard to hear your throughts on all 3 fragrances , would you say they were all equally suitable for all ?

Hi Pour_Monsieur,
    I did end up writing an expanded overview of these here. I feel the three are lovely, and indeed unisex. Perhaps "Musc" leans toward the feminine aspect a little more than the others, but not entirely.

I read your reviews after posting , think I need to sample these

I definitely need to sample these, and the rest of the line as well. Have only tried Carnation so far, but I enjoy that one very much and really like the dense, ornate style she seems to work in.

OK my samples just arrived and yes they are very nice , very well crafted fragrances but seem a bit thin and light to my taste . Of course these are quick first impressions and definatly warrant further wears

Musc .... no musc , just a lovely light bright floral , definatly feminine

Cuir ... dense smokey leather .... think Amouage Tribute " lite "

Ambre ... screetchy astringent top , light on the amber soft sweet powder

I sampled all three and Musc won hands down. I'm anosmic to many musks, but thankfully this one comes through loud and clear and clean, love it! Purchased decant for the moment though fb will not be far away. Longevity is superb, especially if a bit gets on some clothing.