Code of Conduct

Default Habit Rouge EDP, L'Instant PH EDP, etc now back in stock at Beauty Encounter!

Guys,

I know a lot of people in the US have been looking for a source to buy some of the hard to find Guerlains like Habit Rouge EDP and L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme EDP-- Beauty Encounter has finally got these back in stock! The prices aren't much lower than retail, but these two masterpieces are worth every penny and then some.

They also have Habit Rouge Sport, Mouchoir de Monsieur, and Cologne du 68. It seems that they've really stocked up on their Guerlains.

I snagged a 2.7 oz. bottle of Guerlain Homme Intense EDP blind for 38 bucks! It's got to be a mistake-- the regular Guerlain Homme is more than this. And they've got the Guerlain Homme deo spray listed at $90, which doesn't sound right. I think maybe they got these switched around, because $38 is the price for L'Instant deo spray. So get Homme Intense while the gettin's good! For me, it's a blind buy and UPS should be bringing it in a few hours-- I'll review it when I get it, along with Voyage D'Hermes which is also a blind buy.

Just thought I'd pass this along to those who were looking for these.

EDIT: Just got my Guerlain Homme Intense and Voyage D'Hermes-- testing them now.
    Last edited by Indie_Guy; 8th July 2010 at 06:32 PM.

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Habit Rouge EDP, L'Instant PH EDP, etc now back in stock at Beauty Encounter!

Are the HR EdP's regular bottles or tester bottles?

Default Re: Habit Rouge EDP, L'Instant PH EDP, etc now back in stock at Beauty Encounter!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Are the HR EdP's regular bottles or tester bottles?
    They're not testers. I don't know if they're still in the leather bottles or not though. The pic still shows the leather bottle.

Thanks for the heads up- I already snared some L'Instant EdP from them.

Cool, does this mean that these fragrances will be available outside of Europe now?

Appreciate the head's up! I ordered the Guerlain Homme Intense EDP. That same bottle was $97 at Epcot, so I declined last month while at Disney. The $38 is more like it!

PS...scentiments now has the Voyage d'Hermes!
    Last edited by ChuckW; 9th July 2010 at 11:37 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy View Post
    I snagged a 2.7 oz. bottle of Guerlain Homme Intense EDP blind for 38 bucks! It's got to be a mistake-- the regular Guerlain Homme is more than this. And they've got the Guerlain Homme deo spray listed at $90, which doesn't sound right. I think maybe they got these switched around, because $38 is the price for L'Instant deo spray.
    I agree - this sounds like a switcheroo. Those are the prices I paid for both - in reverse.

Whatever the reason, it's not counterfeit, that's for sure. Indie's extra-deep description of the scent is 100% perfect relative to the bottle I got from the boutique. This is the stuff!

They also have Heritage EdP & vintage EdT
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Blog Entries

Thanks very much for the information. I just recently purchased two bottles of Habit Rouge Beau Cavalier. I might just get one more. I am told that the juice in the EDP and Beau Cavalier are the same, in any case the Beau Cavalier is, to me , better than the EDT.

Thanks for sharing this.