Code of Conduct

Default Anne Klein Blazer

Does anyone remember this great fragrance from the 1970s? It came in a square bottle with a label with a lion's face on it.

I remember my mum ordering this for me when I was a teenager; I think there was some kind of special offer in one of her women's magazines where you got a bottle of the perfume and a blusher, or something. It was the lion on the label that attracted me; I had no idea what the perfume would be like. When my Blazer arrived, it was so different from what I had expected; warm and sophisticated, it made me feel instantly grown-up.

No doubt Blazer is long since discontinued, but how I wish I could find something similar now. And how I wish I'd kept my empty bottle, with the lion.

Default Re: Anne Klein Blazer

Here is a set that came with a set of buttons, apparently. I vaguely remember this fragrance, but I don't think I ever tried it.

Here is an article that talks about Blazer's fragrance notes.

http://thevintageperfumevault.blogsp...centrated.html

Sounds like it was nice! I hope you find one you like as well. I know how it is to try to find something that replicates a well loved vintage fragrance. Vintage bottles - if you can find them - have usually turned. Not to mention putting a hole in your pocket.
    Last edited by lilybelle; 9th July 2010 at 02:46 PM.

Are you still looking for a lion bottle of Blazer? I have one that smells great. Would be happy to mail it to you free, if you can tell me the logistics of mailing perfume from the US to England. Lisa

Lisa, welcome to Basenotes! How very nice of you to offer, that's the spirit!

Dear Lisa, thank you so much for your kind offer. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply; I have not visited the Basenotes forums for several months (avoiding temptation!)
    Swimming in scented seas