Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default I'm tempted to purchase Twist or Rise Axe shower gel and spray yet............................

people here on Bnotes and on cologne reviewing channels on YouTube make Axe out to be a horrific, acrid, teen wearing, over hyped product.

I do not see enough reviews on the scents here on Bnotes, so what do you forum readers think of Axe.....Twist and Rise, to be specific?

Is Axe that bad or is it a case of something being so popular like pop music (Lady Gaga) that people just hop on the "hate wagon"?

Default Re: I'm tempted to purchase Twist or Rise Axe shower gel and spray yet............................

My advice to you is to go with the shower gel but avoid the spray. The sprays can be horrendous, sometimes better, but they're never good. They're either bad or not bad. The shower gel's fine - it's not heavily scented most of the time, so you should be fine.
    Shower Gel's got the go-ahead, the spray needs to stay on the shelf.

Hope I helped,
    -D.
    Body Kouros, Fahrenheit and other designer bottles for trade in My Swap Thread

Default Re: I'm tempted to purchase Twist or Rise Axe shower gel and spray yet............................

I work am the Dean of a great little high school and I can tell you that every bad thing you read about Twist and Axe (in any form) is true. It is the smell of high school boys who have yet to discover that perfume goes on after a shower and not instead of one!

Blog Entries

Thanks, I guess I'll stick to scents of mainstream retail and boutique shops.

Blog Entries

i use the gel, i think its great honestly. the spray....not so much

Shower gels work fine whether it's Axe, Old Spice, etc. But Stay away from Axe spray.

You can wear it if you like. But they just smell cheap. I find the people that use them tend to overload on them, giving them a bad rap.