Code of Conduct

Default Ocean Pacific for men smell similar to Frederics Malle Musc Ravageur????

Hello!

Finally, i got my Musc Ravageur sample from Frederic Malle. And yesterday i wore this beautiful perfume at work. And here is the story, my female coworker step to me and she said: Oh, you are wearing Ocean Pacific for men, because here husband wear this perfume. And i heard for a first time for this company Ocean Pacific. Then i said back to her: No way, this is not Ocean Pacific for men, this is great and very expensive niche fragrance Musc Ravageur from frederic Malle and she was very surprised like i was.

Today i was in a store to smell this Ocean Pacific for men fragrance and i was pretty shocked, because this Ocean pacific for men fragrance smells very similar to Musc Ravageur.

And now the question: if this just seems to me, that Ocean Pacific for men smells very similar to Musc Ravageur or is just my nose playing tricks with me.

Thanks!

Default Re: Ocean Pacific for men smell similar to Frederics Malle Musc Ravageur????

I haven't tried Musc Ravageur, but I do have samples of Ocean Pacific. I don't like it much myself. It smells like cheap biker cologne to me. In my Youtube video, I said it should have been made by Harley Davidson.

Default Re: Ocean Pacific for men smell similar to Frederics Malle Musc Ravageur????

I've tried Ocean Pacific for Men and liked it, just not enough to pay the price that the shop was charging. I've been interested in MR to sample and if it is a better executed, then I'm more interested (mental note: check for samples of this). I thought OP was kind of rough.

LOL I thought OP died in the 80s! There's a blast from the past.

I think Horny Little Devil Devil by Smellbent - at least on the preliminary whiff I took - has a very similar vibe to MR. So it's probably worth a sample if you're looking for a more affordable alternative.