Code of Conduct

Thumbs up ESCENTUAL.com Superb and very sophisticated online store!

A wonderful array of fragrances stocked by this friendly Cardiff based store. Outstanding and very personal customer service. A great resource for obtaining those hard to find or "high end" niche fragrances. Very prompt delivery and free samples too!

Currently they have they biggest sale of very recent fragrances along with many classics like Guerlain pure perfume in the sale!

Have a look but be warned, the sale is so huge you may need a few hours to get through them all!
    Last edited by socalwoman; 16th January 2012 at 09:51 PM.

Default Re: ESCENTUAL.com Superb and very sophisticated online store! HUGE sale now on!

+1 for Escentual.com It is an excellent site, great customer service and very fast delivery.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: ESCENTUAL.com Superb and very sophisticated online store! HUGE sale now on!

+2. I have used them on a number of occasions - they are excellent. I'd happily give my recommendation.
    Last edited by JON RODGERS; 13th July 2010 at 07:14 PM.

escentual is a great place to shop!

Don't mean to resurrect an old threat, but are their frags (e.g. Creed) fresh?

EDIT: Apologies, just saw they don't carry Creed.
    Last edited by mta265; 29th November 2010 at 04:40 PM.

It looks like they have another sale on !!!!

Sorry to resurrect the thread yet again. But +1 on the awesome deals.
    Not sure if its already been mentioned but they have 24 samples of Etat Libre d'Orange for £25, and included in that is a voucher for £25 off a full bottle of your choice!! Awesome

Don't apologise, thanks for the heads up.

Have had the pleasure of ordering from this outfit across the seas - top notch.

I cannot recommend this site highly enough. Every transaction has been superb and the use the best couriers in the uk (in my opinion) DPD

Default Re: ESCENTUAL.com Superb and very sophisticated online store!

They have Serge Lutens sample packs back in stock

Excellent online shopping site! Very professional customer service, fast delivery, and great selection! Very satisfied with them, and have recommended them to several people.

They have Serge Lutens sample packs back in stock.

But be warned....don't let any vouchers you have for escentual expire, as they will NOT honour them. I have spent almost 500 GBP with them over the last year, my vouchers had expired...I was 5 days past the deadline and they would not allow me to use them.

They lost a customer.

I find the company to be very good but the courier firm they use to be awful. A few times they would deliver to the wrong address and let a total stranger with a totally different name sign for the package and walk away. I mean whats the point in having to sign for something if any old Tom, Dick or Harry can sign for it and take a package.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hunter View Post
    I find the company to be very good but the courier firm they use to be awful. A few times they would deliver to the wrong address and let a total stranger with a totally different name sign for the package and walk away. I mean whats the point in having to sign for something if any old Tom, Dick or Harry can sign for it and take a package.
    I have experienced similar. The courier actually put the packages in the bin sitting outside the front door!. The package was filthy when found 2 days later. I've also received burst packages because they do not ship in boxes and some of the jiffy's are overfilled. Well not I won't be shopping with them again....so pissed they refused my vouchers. I was out of town and it slipped my mind to do it.

Thumbs up Re: ESCENTUAL.com Superb and very sophisticated online store!

I know. Thanks
    Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

I have never had a problem with them. Here in Belfast the packages come by Royal Mail the next day, free delivery. They still have 15% off all their Serge Lutens. I bought some Clarins make up and got £5 off the blush and £3.50 off a lipstick.
    DONNA