Code of Conduct

Default actually ran into a basenoter today at cologne kiosk in tj maxx!

he looked a little too knowledgable, passing over all the garbage on the shelves. when he pointed to Azzaro i knew he was somebody. (hey Mike, nice to meet ya!) what a small world- i live in western mass, population 200 or so. and this guy is here looking for a great deal just like me. AND hes a basenoter! he likes yatagan, so i liked him right away. he also told me how to pronounce some words im not sure of. (sillage, Caron, etc...) how funny life is sometimes... what was it you were looking for Mike? ill keep an eye out for you.

Default Re: actually ran into a basenoter today at cologne kiosk in tj maxx!

also my kids didnt annoy him. thats just cool. i went down to marshalls and i bought a bottle of design for men. what was i thinking??? blech.

That's one of the great things about this hobby: finding someone as enthusiastic and knowing as you. (Any hobby, actually.)
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

yeah, we started in like old buddies... 3 oz bottle of this, green irish... we were both enjoying it. i hope he chimes in here.

did u guys see anything worth buying?

Quote Originally Posted by remixx View Post
    did u guys see anything worth buying?
    the new azzaro, but at $19.909. ive gotten it for 10 bucks there before. i did see shalimar at the marshalls in lenox. and some other guerlain but im not up on perfumes. Mike passed on the selection at tj's. i grabbed a bottle of design for men. smells just like grey flannel eau de. the aquatic one. blech.