Code of Conduct

Exclamation News for the fans of wonderful house called Parfum d’Empire

So there was Eau de Gloire launched in 2003, nothing in 2004, and then starting in 2005 two fragrances every single year - obviously 3 Fleurs & Wazamba (2009) being the latest couple to this date.

I love some of their stuff and wanted to know what was their plan for this year, and looks like there will not be another PdE scent for this year, but only some candles...

I am not a candle person myself. Hopefully there will be a completely new fragrance(s) coming in 2011.

Here is the super friendly mail that I got written with a little uncertain english....

Dear Sir,

We thank you for the interest which you carry to our mark.

In answer to your e-mail, we inform you that this year Parfum d’Empire will not leave perfume…

Nevertheless, our range diversifies. Indeed, our mark launches a candle for October 2010.

Sincerely

Elodie BARON

Person in charge Sales on Line
    Last edited by PigeonMurderer; 13th July 2010 at 08:17 PM.

Default Re: News for the fans of wonderful house called Parfum d’Empire

PdE is on my to try list this year , they seem to be very highly recomended .... COUGH COUGH Matt

Thanks for posting. I've been wondering if PdE has anything scheduled to come out this year. They are one of my favorite new houses, but I must confess that I'm glad they're slowing down on the new releases. I haven't been very impressed with their four most recent ones.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Pour_Monsieur View Post
    PdE is on my to try list this year , they seem to be very highly recomended .... COUGH COUGH Matt
    PM coming your way, P!

Had a free sample of Aziyade (sp?) recently. Couldn't get the coca-cola smell out of my mind, but really like it. PdE is certainly one I will look at further

This is wonderful news! Thank you!

I am not too much of a home fragrance fan, but this should go up on the forum for home fragrance, too.

I also learned that Parfums D'Orsay (yes, I know the tale...) has candles and home fragrance. Now if anyone tries to tell me the Comte made candles...
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.