Code of Conduct

Default Help with Agua Lavanda by Puig

I am having some trouble lately trying to find a bottle of this. I am looking for one of those large (preferably the 25 oz.) bottles of the eau de cologne or eau de toilette, not the cologne body splash which (from the reviews on amazon) is neither strong nor good. Plastic bottle, glass bottle, plastic bottle with the word "Colonia" on it, I am losing my mind! If anyone can share some insight as to the variations and their smell, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

In addition, a few places seem to have Agua Lavanda for women. I have never seen this but I assume it is the same thing, correct?
    Last edited by Vegas; 27th July 2011 at 01:37 PM.

Default Re: Help with Agua Lavanda by Puig

Fragrancex has Agua Lavanda Puig but I'm not sure whether it's your favorite you looking for...

hello,
    my experience is Agua Lavanda by Puig is the same whether advertised for men or women.
    I went for the 750 ml bottle ( 3/4 of a liter) in a light green plastic bottle : I then transferred immediately in a glass bottle (old mineral water bottle) and after a few days the smell was perfect. What I mean is : to enjoy the lower price for the big amount, one has to cope with a plastic container and the smells of plastic/phtalates affecting the cologne.
    My solution was to transfer it and let the plastic smells fly away. Do keep a stopper on the glass bottle. Just check the evaporation once a day. It may be losing some alcohol at the same time but not fragrance.
    Then from the big glass bottle I transfer into a small (10 ml) glass atomizer (which I find a the local chemist for 4 euros).
    I have had compliments about it by guests using my lavender cologne for their after shower toning, or refreshing sprays during hot humid days.

PS : I bought from a dutch website. the name was Agua Lavanda 750 ml although the bottle shown was the small glass dark green one of the 3.4 oz. They might think the 750 ml bottle is too ugly and it is. the product is the same though, with the slight difference mentionned and remediated above.

pps : here is a picture of the bottle I bought ( I paid 20 euros for it on a different website hihihi)
    http://www.topparfumerie.nl/product....mpaign=beslist
    Last edited by Laureline; 27th July 2011 at 02:57 PM.
    Vivre d’erreurs et de parfums.

Pour comprendre le bonheur, il faut le voir comme étant une récompense et jamais un but. (Antoine de St Exupéry).

Thank you very much. One more question, are there different concentrations out there or are they all the same concentration in different sized bottles?

I've got the giant bottle (it's readily available on ebay for around $15), and it smells great.

as far as I know it is all the same eau de cologne edc concentration - no longevity, but natural smelling, lavender soliflore.
    Vivre d’erreurs et de parfums.

Pour comprendre le bonheur, il faut le voir comme étant une récompense et jamais un but. (Antoine de St Exupéry).

To the best of my knowledge all of the Agua Lavanda cologne products are the same. I'm sure the formula has changed somewhat over time as well. From what I can tell all they make know is the big plastic jug. Hopefully it's the same good stuff. A split would not be a bad idea.

To me, the smell is the same in both but I get better longevity out of the glass bottles. Also, the plastic bottles have a bit more alcohol smell for the first 20 minutes or so.
    Some people feel they are the same, but I truly believe that the glass bottles are a bit more concentrated than the plastic jugs.
    I might be wrong, though.