Code of Conduct

Thread: help please

Default help please

I would like to know if you can help me with what you zone to avoid the nasty smell from the axillary zones after a day of work. I once used the deodorant of the perfum, but I think that the smell it becomes even worse. I would like something neutral. I would also like to know if shaving the hairs has influence in the smell, if it diminushes the smell?

Thanx Micael

Default Re: help please

Creed Himalaya is about as neutral as you are going to get.

Use unscented deo. I don't think the hair diminishes the scent at all. The more body surface you have, the more surface area the perfume can cling on to. However, I would still suggest to shave up! =) A clean shaven man with a nice cologne is the way to go IMO.

Thanx!

But Creed Hymalaia is an expensive perfum.
    I would like some product (maybe not a parfum, but a deodorant) that I could use under the axilla to get a neutral smell, and then use the other parfum I want to wear in the neck.

This raises another questions. Is to hot in Portugal (30-35 degrees Celsius) and I am thinking I am smelling all bad with all this sweat and hot wheather. What do you use in the bath or shower, and again what you use in the body, before putting the parfum you want to wear in that day?

LOL, David Bond is all about Creed. But to cater more to what you're looking for I recommend getting a professional strength antiperspirant. Like Right guard makes one that's excellent. It may cost like 10 bucks for either the stick or spray, I own both, and they work well even in this crazy Florida humidity, they last all day. The spray is really wonderful too, I got it on sale for like 2.75, so I stocked up. You know most deodorant/antiperspirant sprays have that nasty chemical/electronic-ish smell, this professional strength stuff doesn't. As for the smell, it isn't gonna be neutral, it does have a fragrant smell to it, I have yet to see a neutral one. But, I can tell you, as man myself who has had trouble finding a good antiperspirant, this is the way to go. It's actually quite marvelous that they have such great new products like this, stuff they never had even 5 years ago. If 10 bucks is too expensive, I'd also recommend trying a woman's antiperspirant, something cheap like Suave brand, womens products seem to do the job better sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    LOL, David Bond is all about Creed. But to cater more to what you're looking for I recommend getting a professional strength antiperspirant. Like Right guard makes one that's excellent. It may cost like 10 bucks for either the stick or spray, I own both, and they work well even in this crazy Florida humidity, they last all day. The spray is really wonderful too, I got it on sale for like 2.75, so I stocked up. You know most deodorant/antiperspirant sprays have that nasty chemical/electronic-ish smell, this professional strength stuff doesn't. As for the smell, it isn't gonna be neutral, it does have a fragrant smell to it, I have yet to see a neutral one. But, I can tell you, as man myself who has had trouble finding a good antiperspirant, this is the way to go. It's actually quite marvelous that they have such great new products like this, stuff they never had even 5 years ago. If 10 bucks is too expensive, I'd also recommend trying a woman's antiperspirant, something cheap like Suave brand, womens products seem to do the job better sometimes
    yes i can be sometimes, i was triggerhappy lol

I will try to find that product in Portugal. In Europe we don't have the same brands that in the States.

But this Right Guard product has a little smell ok?

But is it to strong? I interferes with the smell of our daily perfum?

I found another product in the internet, but is of french origin is from dermatological laboratorie, and is named Dermagor. Do you know of it there in the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    I will try to find that product in Portugal. In Europe we don't have the same brands that in the States.

But this Right Guard product has a little smell ok?

But is it to strong? I interferes with the smell of our daily perfum?

I found another product in the internet, but is of french origin is from dermatological laboratorie, and is named Dermagor. Do you know of it there in the USA?
    I haven't heard of Dermagor, sorry. As for the antiperspirant, it shouldn't interfere with your fragrance unless you spray your fragrance under your arms. Perhaps before all else you should look for a cheap womens unscented antiperspirant. Again, some womens products are just made so much better, hair dyes, shaving creams, deodorants and such. Deodorants are usually more fragrant than antiperspirants, but antiperspirants are made to not make you stink as much when you do sweat and better control your perspiration; so always be sure to buy an antiperspirant, especially if you sweat a lot.

Don't waste your money on any deodorants made from fragrances like Creeds, Paris Hilton, Fahrenheit, Cool Water, Drakkar Noir, etc. I don't even know why they make those, they do nothing except smell of fragrance. I guess people with little to no body odor can wear them, or men who don't sweat.

If you can find it, Certain Dri is a great deodorant. You apply it at night, then you can use your regular deodorant during the day. It helps reduce sweating. I think body powder is also pretty good to use as well during hot, humid weather.

DeepSilence

Try Deos for Sensitive skin. I think it works