Code of Conduct

Default My first day wearing Prada Infusion D Homme: Mixed feelings.

I bought one 100 ml bottle of Prada Infusion d Homme.

Today was my first day wearing that frag.

Personally I loved the scent and the drydown. Soap, soap, soap. Thats why I loved it. I can t say nothing else.

The bad thing: 3 co workers said thats a horrible fragance, "like a bad soap" they said.

I saw so many reviews and nobody had big complaints....I m a little bit confused about my co workers opinions....., but I have it and I will use it for sure because I like it.

Thanks for sharing opinions about the scent,
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Default Re: My first day wearing Prada Infusion D Homme: Mixed feelings.

How many sprays were you wearing and how hot is the weather around you?

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
    How many sprays were you wearing and how hot is the weather around you?
    The weather is very cold here....near than to snow.

I put 5 sprays.
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.

infusion may not be something extraordinary, but never comes close to a bar of bad soap.
    so no worry and wear it with confident.

Sur la Plage

If you like it, then that is what matters the most.

I personally love it myself.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Too many sprays. Two are alright.
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

I like this one as well. I don't think anything comes as close to a pure white bar of soap than this. An excellent fragrance and wear with confidence.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

I really like it and got many compliments from an important one Don't worry.

In truth, many men wear the Prada Infusion d'Iris that is marketed to women. It comes in the light green box. You might want to try this. This, too, is a very clean scent.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

The first time I sampled it I wasn't all that impressed, but after I bought a bottle and started wearing it, I really started to love it. People talk about the "soap" aspects on here, but what I get out of it are the awesome incense basenotes of it. The frankincense and benzoin are amazing.

I'm starting to dig the Infusion de Vetiver quite a bit too. The shower gel is great for both of these.

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    If you like it, then that is what matters the most.

I personally love it myself.
    I agree petruccijc....Thats why I will continue using for my own pleasure.

William Saroyan.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.creed View Post
    Too many sprays. Two are alright.
    I will put maximum 2 sprays....you are right, 5 was too much. This fragance is very potent on my skin,

William Saroyan.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy View Post
    The first time I sampled it I wasn't all that impressed.
    Me neither.

Smile Re: My first day wearing Prada Infusion D Homme: Mixed feelings.

I have also a 100ml.bottle of Infusion.The bottle is almost empty now because its one of the most versatile scents I have.Some people say stupid things when they smell something just because for saying something.I received many positive comments when wearing this.Personally I think its the best for the warmer months,but the scent is not light and the longevity is excellent so all year round should be not a problem.Last easily 8 hours and is a real workhorse.O yes, i also wear Infusion during workouts,so its also a very sporty scent for me.I replace this bottle immediately when its empty.Look at the ingredients;they are magnificent!It will take a few bottles more before I get bored of this one!

Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by sniff View Post
    I have also a 100ml.bottle of Infusion.The bottle is almost empty now because its one of the most versatile scents I have.Some people say stupid things when they smell something just because for saying something.I received many positive comments when wearing this.Personally I think its the best for the warmer months,but the scent is not light and the longevity is excellent so all year round should be not a problem.Last easily 8 hours and is a real workhorse.O yes, i also wear Infusion during workouts,so its also a very sporty scent for me.I replace this bottle immediately when its empty.Look at the ingredients;they are magnificent!It will take a few bottles more before I get bored of this one!

Have a nice day!
    Funny that you mention wearing it while working out. I've noticed that when I wear it and sweat a lot, it really mixes with my body chemistry very nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by tonysoprano100 View Post
    I will put maximum 2 sprays....you are right, 5 was too much. This fragance is very potent on my skin,
    When i've tested it, i almost don't smell it, it's too close to my skin. Probablo my skin's fault... longevity monsters fall shortlived on my skin

Anyway, i don't like it too much, prefer Mugler Cologne myself. But, hey, that's my opinion and the smell is good, so if you like it, use more than 2 sprays...