Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Blog Entries

Default Re: "Pass the Parcels" Reviews and Thoughts

Olympic Orchids.
    The Scents of Place
    Kingston Ferry -- a great one for a man. Piny, woody, green, pretty austere. Not my bottle of perfume, but will smell great on another.
    Carolina -- a case of mis-matched chemistry, I'm sure. Don't even want to describe what came out of this scent on my skin.
    Olympic Rainforest -- at first the smell was true to the name and description of the Pacific Northwest rainforest. Mean and green, I thought at first. But then the flowers started to bloom in a green mossy piney forest. This was lovely.
    Arizona -- on a FB list NOW. When I put it on at first, I thought it's going to be a BO bomb, since it smelled like opening of Absolue pour le Soir or Dessert de Maroccain. But this smell toned down almost immediately and it did smell like ponderosa pines warmed by the Sun, the way they smelled in Colorado.

Red Cattleya -- smelled like a little jolly ranchers in candle shop.
    Golden Cattleya -- linden blossom with other flowers creating a beuatiful honeyed floral perfume. Like, very very much like.

The Carons have got to me and i will post as soon as i have had a chance to sample properly.

I don't think I smelled the Olympic orchids package.

Blog Entries

I still have the Olympic Orchids package. I thought this had kind of died, but I'd be happy to send it off. If I remember correctly, Arwen_Elf is after me. Arwen, are you around?
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

She most definitely is! If she does not respond to this, I will PM you her address by the end of the day, OK?

Hillaire

Hmmmm, and my Amouage, MDCI, and PG package? Just curious. (I put a couple of hundred dollars worth of samples in it; I'd like to think it got smelled by everyone.)

I didn't smell these I don't think. Can I still be in the renewed queue?

Quote Originally Posted by Hillaire View Post
    Hmmmm, and my Amouage, MDCI, and PG package? Just curious. (I put a couple of hundred dollars worth of samples in it; I'd like to think it got smelled by everyone.)
    The Amouage package was the last one I received from Rogalal, it is still with me, I have not had a chance to go through all of them. It will be going to mumsy next week.
    Evenstar

Quote Originally Posted by rogalal View Post
    I still have the Olympic Orchids package. I thought this had kind of died, but I'd be happy to send it off. If I remember correctly, Arwen_Elf is after me. Arwen, are you around?
    Yes, I am here. This year started with a bang at work. Working 7 days a week the first three months, has gotten better but I don't have a chance to log in every day. I cannot log in from work. A few times I have tried and BN is down. Oh well, but I am still very much around.
    Evenstar