Code of Conduct

Thread: Lower price

Default Lower price

Hello,

Can u please tell me, where I can buy Creed parfum (GIT) at the lowest prices? Is there a site in the internet with better prices? I live in Europe, so that is also something to take in account.

Thanx
    Micael

Default Re: Lower price

I've used www.fragranceshop.com several times and always had great service. However, I haven't ever purchased Creed from there but I am really close to making one of those purchases. Just earlier this week, I talked with one of their Customer Service Consultants and asked several questions about the authenticity and freshness of their Creeds. They assured that they are all legit and have sat in their warehouse no longer than 2-3 months maximum (of course there is no guarantee that they have sat somewhere else for years). They also stated that they buy fairly small shipments so that they move very quickly and replenish that stock several times per week. They also have a full return policy if you are not happy. They purchase their Creeds from wholesalers and authorized distributors. I'm not sure about shipping to Europe costs, but in the US the shipping is free. Here is the direct link to the GIT.

http://fragranceshop.com/discount-pe...ray-40-oz.html

Oh, yes, this can be one of the possibilities.

I am used to buy smaller bottles of 75 ml.

In this site the are selling the 120 ml bottle.

Do you have any opinion about the size of a bottle you should buy.

Bigger because you save money, or smaller because with time the perfum loses caracteristics.

Any other sites you advice of buyng Creed - GIT at lowest prices?

fragranceshop.com does have a few Creeds in smaller bottles (75ml) but the cost savings is only $15 US dollars so it doesn't make much sense to get the smaller amount. Even in the department store with the high prices, I believe the price difference is only about $40 US.

if you only want the juice, the most economical way is to do a flacon split, which happens from time to time.

otherwise, try pick one up off the buy and sell.

lastly, online retailers but be VERY careful of fakes, or much more likely, OLD stock.
    NEW SPLIT - By Kilian A Taste of Heaven (full 50ml bottles). .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Well, no you tell me about the fakes, I am very affraid about that. Because the price in fraganceshop is much lower than in the site of creed

Quote Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post
    if you only want the juice, the most economical way is to do a flacon split, which happens from time to time.

otherwise, try pick one up off the buy and sell.

lastly, online retailers but be VERY careful of fakes, or much more likely, OLD stock.
    I think the risk of fakes or old stock is higher on ebay than if you buy from a reputable online dealer.
    Spray it, donít say itÖ
    WARDROBE

Just because the price is a lot lower on fragranceshop.com doesn't mean that it is fake. The prices at Creed's Boutique or at a retail store are the "retail" prices of around $250. Obviously, with those prices comes a TON of markup. The nice thing about paying that amount at one of those stores is that you never have to worry about a fake, you get some great customer service, and you will probably get some free samples along with your purchase. When you buy from an online store, you have to fully inspect your product and make sure everything is documented. If a "reputable" online store sells something fake or really old (stale), most likely they too are unaware that they got a bad product and will easily refund or replace your product. Take lots of pictures and document everything and you can save a bundle. You can either do some work on your own, or just pay the premium price and let the sales associates at the stores do the work.

"When you buy from an online store, you have to fully inspect your product and make sure everything is documented. If a "reputable" online store sells something fake or really old (stale), most likely they too are unaware that they got a bad product and will easily refund or replace your product."

How do I do that?

Can the fake be so similiar to the original that I can distinguish between them.

Can the fake be so similiar to the original that I can distinguish between them?