Code of Conduct

Question Looking for fragrances similar to a few I already own.

I own about 16 fragrances, mostly designer brands. I haven't ventured much into the niche side of the fragrance world. Mostly due to costs, and the fact that I don't live anywhere near a big city where access to samples would be much easier.

But anyways, I have a couple of favorites, and I am interested in some fragrances that smell similar to them

1. Dolce & Gabbana - The One : Absolutely love this fragrance for going out at night. A bit spicy on the top, but I find it wears just as well in the summer as it does in the winter.

2. Chanel - Allure Homme Sport : I'm 23, and the girls my age definitely notice this one. Have gotten by far the most compliments with this than any of my other fragrances.

3. Paco Rabanne - One Million : Smells just like bubble gum and is a unique, fun fragrance to wear.

4. Burberry - Touch : Ultra fresh, ultra clean. Super powdery. It is my only powdery fragrance, but it's what I find myself reaching for to wear the most for work.

Any replies and input will be greatly appreciated.

Some colognes on my TO TRY list include

Versace Men Eau Fraiche

Polo Black

Roadster by Cartier

Vera Wang for Men

The whole rest of the Chanel Allure line.

And one more question............what's the easiest/cheapest way to go about getting Bond or Creed or Malle samples over the internet?

Default Re: Looking for fragrances similar to a few I already own.

Samples are pretty easily obtained anywhere on the internet, though you'd want a trusted, reputable vendor... there's not much of a business faking a small vial for a 1 dollar profit. As for the bottles, well, that's a bit of a different story.
    Body Kouros, Fahrenheit and other designer bottles for trade in My Swap Thread

Hillaire

Default Re: Looking for fragrances similar to a few I already own.

It seems like you like the modern, aquatic (or at least 'clean') fougere.

You might look into exploring niche alternatives to these-types of scents. You could order samples of: Acqua di Biela's Ca' Luna, Creed's Silver Mountain Water, Histoires de Parfums 1725 Casanova, or Amouage's Reflection Man, or even Parfums de Nicolai's Pour Homme.

I think Perfumed Court has samples available of all these. Good luck.
    Last edited by Hillaire; 23rd July 2010 at 04:24 AM.