I've been doing some research on this house and would love to hear your comments on any of the men's line (Spiced Limes, Duncan, Royal Court, Imperial Lime, Strand, Amber, Richmond, Park Royal, Patchouli, Sissinghurst, Russian Water, Isle of Man). I'm particularly interested in Spiced Limes.
1. Eau Noire Cologne by Christian Dior
2. Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
3. New Haarlem by Bond No. 9
4. Chergui by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido
5. Francois Charles by Rance 1795
6. Puro Intense by Nejma
7. Usiku by Jo Wood Organics
8. New York by Parfums de Nicolai
9. Dia For Men by Amouage
10. Silver Mountain Water by Creed
Check out my huge niche swap list at http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=239240
I will bump this one for you.
I know this company has taken over the old Crown Perfumery line and released many of the scents. I cannot speak for them or if they are different from the original scents. I adore Sandringham in the original formulation, a muguet/woody scent.
"No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel