Code of Conduct

Default GIT: My date last night

***Disclaimer*** Let me be up front that this thread is not to stir a bunch of off-topic Creed discussion. It is meant to convey the stigma associated around women loving this scent.

So, I went on a date last night with a very intelligent lady (just to say that she is not a flake lol). We went to the park for a romantic stroll in the evening. I kept noticing her finding reasons to get up close to me. I didn't know why this was a first but it did appear obvious that she might be trying to get a whiff of me. I eventually gave her a hug and immediately she was like "Wow, you smell so incredibly awesome; this is a huge plus". Instantly, I thought about all the talk on basenotes about the wonders of GIT and the effects it has on women. Throughout the course of the date, I kept noticing her taking whiffs of me here and there. At the end of the date, I gave her another hug. This time she pressed herself on my and buried her head in my chest for what seemed to be enjoyment of my GIT. She then made another comment while hugging me, "Oh you smell so fantastic,....so good....I love how you smell".

I was wearing 2 sprays of GIT to the shirt.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Default Re: GIT: My date last night

Nice to read a positive story like this!

and you replied, "yea it's weird but my sweat just smells like this. doctors don't know what it is..." LOL

i had an eerily similar experience with Windsor recently. but overall I think GIT is more seductive/alluring. well-played!

Sounds a lot better than my new bottle, bought direct from Creed. Even about 5 sprays manages to vanish in about two hours. My last bottle would go 24 hours, no problems. It's been a huge let down. I'm trying to get it replaced but Creed seem in no rush to get back to me...

Quote Originally Posted by sdmilne View Post
    Sounds a lot better than my new bottle, bought direct from Creed. Even about 5 sprays manages to vanish in about two hours. My last bottle would go 24 hours, no problems. It's been a huge let down. I'm trying to get it replaced but Creed seem in no rush to get back to me...
    The funny thing is and I forgot to mention, I could not really detect GIT on me. I guess because it agrees so much with me that it is undetectable and is not noticed as offensive to me. They say if you keep noticing a fragrance that it may not be agreeable to your chemistry. She smelled me a good 5 feet away in the open air. I will always have a bottle of this stuff!

Sur la Plage

Good story!

I know I posted this before...... but I used to share a small office with a female co-worker. I wore GIT to work one day. She said "Oh my God! What are you wearing? It is getting me all "excited"! I don't know that I can sit in here today without attacking you!"
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Women love GIT! I would get many compliments and flirty remarks when I wore it to work, hence I sold it promptly here on the sale boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jock_With_Scents View Post
    Women love GIT! I would get many compliments and flirty remarks when I wore it to work, hence I sold it promptly here on the sale boards.
    I didn't mean to kill this thread! Bumping it out of respect to Scentologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jock_With_Scents View Post
    it is a legendary fragrance, most ladies like it , mature, fresh but dark an sexy as well.

So did you get a smooch or not!?
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Basenotes Institution

Congrats on a fine date ! I concur that women love Green Irish Tweed . It is very compelling juice.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

She kissed me on the neck, I could have sworn that I felt teeth lol

suddenly the previously ridiculed "crotch shot" of a frag doesn't seem so crazy...
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Scentologist is The Man. Now we'll know which are going to be his date nights because he'll post the obvious to the SotD thread.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Quote Originally Posted by DustB View Post
    Scentologist is The Man. Now we'll know which are going to be his date nights because he'll post the obvious to the SotD thread.
    Hahaha, this is true. I saw her again tonight and she complained that I didn't wear it. My sinuses are messed up and draining so I had to go fragrance free today

Creed is going to get 100 orders for GIT after this post. LOL!

Wore it today after reading this post

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    Wore it today after reading this post
    Ditto! [blushes...]

Basenotes Plus

I hope you didn't tell her you were wearing GIT else she might buy a flacon for herself, and won't be in as much hurry to see you anymore. LOL.

Maybe I'll start applying to clothes instead of skin.

Who wants to take bets that she wouldn't have known the difference between GIT and Cool Water!?

=P
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

i wore it today.

but only because i got my 500ml flacon in the mail yesterday!

eric b

eric you are making me angry lol, i need to get one of those someday.