Code of Conduct

Default Guerlain L'INSTANT - EDT vs EDP

Whats up.

right now im in Israel on vacation and yesterday i was surprised by the large selection of fragrances available.
    The prices arent too bad at all...while its a little more then in the US most fragrances are 1+1 where i can mix and match (basically i pay 55-65$ for two)

I was able to smell the EDT version but not the EDP (no tester)
    the price difference is very small, so i was wondering what is the difference between besides being EDP/EDT.

Any ideas for the second buy? they have a lot of older scents that are hard to find in the US and a large selection of designer scents.
    Im probably looking for a summer-type fragrance

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Guerlain L'INSTANT - EDT vs EDP

The EDP lasts much longer than the EDT and has a distinct chocolate note. One of my favourites, i must disclose.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

EDP is straight up gourmand chocolate from the very beginning. EDT is a bit more "hard lemon candy" from the beginning, drying down to a spicy aniseedy-chocolate that is borderline gourmand, but not quite as 'clear-cut gourmand' as the EDP.

They're fairly similar.

The EdP is more cocoa throughout the wearing, but it's pretty light. More of a gourmand for sure.

The EdT seems to project a bit better on me, and is more complex. But it's a nicely designed scent. Subtle and slightly sweet.

I'm still relatively new to the EdP but so far I think I prefer the EdT.

They're fairly similar.

The EdP is more cocoa throughout the wearing, but it's pretty light. More of a gourmand for sure.

The EdT seems to project a bit better on me, and is more complex. But it's a nicely designed scent. Subtle and slightly sweet.

I'm still relatively new to the EdP but so far I think I prefer the EdT.

Well if you're looking for a summer scent then the EDT would be the better choice as it's, of course, lighter. Although I slightly prefer the EDP
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

the guerlain is not meant to be my summer scent pick.
    as i was saying the store got this sale where i buy one fragrance and i get one for free so i can mix and match.

To be honest? i cant make up my mind on L'Instant...i really liked it first time, but today i wasnt too sure about it.

Btw

I picked up Azzaro Elixir for ~25$.
    its pretty good it reminds me L'homme Nuit by YSL and Xeryus Rouge, but with a little note that reminds the original azzaro (its a very subtle note tho)

Its a nice Fresh fruity oriental, and for 25$ (3.4oz) i think its a great buy

Ohh alright. Well in that case I'd just get the EDP. It's beautiful in the colder weather. It's in my top 3 gourmands
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking