Code of Conduct

Default 8 New AMOUAGE ATTARS Coming To Parfums Raffy!!!

Hey guys. Raffy is 8 new Amouage Attars in the next few weeks. Here is what he is getting below and if you have any questions, make sure to call him directly. He is a cool guy and will answer all your questions. Enjoy!

Here are the new attars they are receiving, I only have descriptions for a few.

1) Asrar

2) Ayoon Almaha

3) Ohood

4) Al Badore - A unisex scent
    The name was inspired by the beauty of a lady, as told in the famous story of One Thousand and One Nights .
    Badr Al Badour is created from the finest quality Rose oil, Ambergris, Oudh oil and Sandalwood
    Top Notes: Bulgarian Rose and Amber
    Middle Notes: Burmese Oudh wood oil, Cambodian Oudh Oil

5) Basmah

6) Al Khaloud - A unisex scent, which means oudh of eternity in Arabic:Oudh means wood and Al Khaloud is Eternity.
    It is a very rare and precious oil, extracted from the Agarwood tree, native to South-East Asia and India.
    The fragrance is widely used in the Gulf, its very rare and very long lasting, usually used in the winter.
    They believe that it is the fragrance of Heaven. This Oudh is found in the forest of India, Cambodia and some in Malaysia, it is a very expensive and treasured attar. A good quality Oudh oil should be at least 30 years old and above and a dark brownish colour.

7) Shomoukh - A long lasting fragrance mainly for women but can be unisex also
    Silver Oudh, Vetiver, Musk Abyadh, Rose Taifi and Davana.

8) Majan
    Last edited by cairomerta; 23rd July 2010 at 09:50 PM.

Default Re: 8 New AMOUAGE ATTARS Coming To Parfums Raffy!!!

That's great news.

I'm just sad not to see Molook, Silver Oud, or Al Mas on the list. Do you know if he plans to stock those (or any others) in the future?
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Actually I am not sure. I can ask him or hopefully he answers here because he is a basenotes member too.

Basenotes Institution

Are these the same packaging/bottle/price point as Homage and Tribute?

I have to try Al Khaloud!!!
    Vetiver The Great!!!

I believe they are the same packaging but the prices vary. From what I know al Khaloud may be $500 or so. I can get pricing from Raffy once he confirms pricing.

Al Khaloud is 595 here which is $920 US !!!!!!

It puzzled me to no end why they would charge so much for Al Khaloud when it's just an anemic blend of different oud oils without its own character, to my nose anyway. And "pure oud oil" it isn't, there's clearly other ingredients in it, rose being very prominent. The Amouage folks are great with composing attars but for "pure oud oil" one should look elsewhere.

"It puzzled me to no end why they would charge so much for Al Khaloud when it's just an anemic blend of different oud oils without its own character, to my nose anyway. And "pure oud oil" it isn't, there's clearly other ingredients in it, rose being very prominent. The Amouage folks are great with composing attars but for "pure oud oil" one should look elsewhere. "

I agree, Igor!

Quote Originally Posted by Igor01 View Post
    It puzzled me to no end why they would charge so much for Al Khaloud when it's just an anemic blend of different oud oils without its own character, to my nose anyway. And "pure oud oil" it isn't, there's clearly other ingredients in it, rose being very prominent. The Amouage folks are great with composing attars but for "pure oud oil" one should look elsewhere.
    + 1