Code of Conduct

Default Do you like duffle coats?

I want to buy a duffle coat but something high quality, like Burberry....or maybe others, but they are hard to find in stores in USA. Burberry is very pricey for me....about 850 usd. I m searching online but is not the same!

Short story, do you like duffle coats?

Me:I m 32, single, a person who lives in a cold city of Chile.

Thanks for sharing opinions,
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Default Re: Do you like duffle coats?

Always works, a true classic!

Thumbs up Re: Do you like duffle coats?

OH Yes ! Try BARBOUR
    Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

Basenotes Plus

Paddington Bear looked cute in his.

Thanks guys for posting...I m viewing a Gloverall.....some friend recommend me....but I m not sure to buy it online beacuse sizes.....ughhhhh
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

I like them worn like this...sort of a military surplus/casual/urban look. Go for it, I say.

C'N'C Costume National

(don’t know brand/designer)

Ralph Lauren

(Man of Many Moods…this looks more like a Pea Coat to me)

(Full Circle)

Yes, I do already own several models, and though they are not quite my fave attire, they are extremely useful during the cold winters which are quite frequent in the area where I live