Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Have you tried Czech and Speake fragrances?

I tried their sample pack as well. The only ones I really liked were Oxford & Cambridge, and Frankincense & Myrrh. I'll probably get a bottle of Oxford & Cambridge at some point.

I own Citrus Paradisi but wouldn't buy it again. It has a foul aftersmell in my opinion. It is certainly extraordinary but so many scents are - and not in a good sense. And it was quite (= too) expensive. I don't care for Oxford & Cambridge and No. 88, either. But I don't like the Creeds either, so I probably have no taste.

Just picked up Dark Rose again, man I love this stuff smells just like a lighter Black Aoud.

Sur la Plage

Great house - excellent fragrances. But I don't think they will appeal to the Acqua di Gio crowd.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 26th July 2010 at 03:04 PM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Good House,
    I enjoy No 88
    Oxford & Cambridge
    Dark Rose
    and Frankincense and Myrrh

However I find that their fragrances seem to suit certain occasions that don't often occur regularly. For that reason I doubt I would buy any of the scents, I prefer more all round perfumes at this moment in time.
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Kerosene

I tried the whole sample pack a few months ago. Absolutely wretched! None of them lasted an hour on my skin, not because the scent faded, but that's the longest I could go before washing it off. The samples were little application vials and i only used a couple swipes of the tester stick. I couldnt image a full spray of this stuff. I really wanted to like the stuff because the company seems top notch, but just couldnt.

I finally broke down and bought the Neroli, although I have umpteen neroli frags. It was so totally worth it. It's pure but not simple - has facets that surface and display themselves slowly.