Code of Conduct

Default First Scent: Mugler Cologne

While at a local Macy's, I was able to card-sample Mugler Cologne for the first time. I really enjoy the scent, as it's very well suited to the hot summery weather we've been having here.

The first note I noticed was citrus, followed by freshly cut green grass. The grass note is slightly bitter, but has a nice sweetness to it, so it's not allergy-inducing harsh. There's a nice soapy undertone that ties it all together and creates an extremely well balanced dry down where all the notes shine together equally.

I'm really excited about this scent, and am definitely going to be picking it up for myself soon.

Default Re: First Scent: Mugler Cologne

You won't be disappointed.

Yeah, Mugler is a pretty decent, safe scent. Kinda like Irish Spring in a bottle.

Blog Entries

The longevity of this scared me! I put one spray on my arm to test it, ended up showering a few hours later...then i noticed i kept smelling something fresh, clean, and just good. I realized the fragrance had actually BLOOMED on my arm AFTER a shower. For a lighter fragrance, this stuff is the best

Make sure you like that soapy base cause it dries down into it with very little else going on with it. To me it really lost the appeal after a couple hours once it got to that base. Give it a test run or two for the day not just an arm spray. For soapy type base I prefer D&G pour Homme. I like the Mugler cologne, it's just I'd have to be refreshing it every couple hours for me to enjoy it.

Sur la Plage

It's a good one!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Great first scent. Inoffensive and a really nice daytime scent.

A good start to your wardrobe for sure. Enjoy!
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post
    The longevity of this scared me! I put one spray on my arm to test it, ended up showering a few hours later...then i noticed i kept smelling something fresh, clean, and just good. I realized the fragrance had actually BLOOMED on my arm AFTER a shower. For a lighter fragrance, this stuff is the best
    Yes! It lasts forever.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense