Code of Conduct

Thumbs up Group of indian scentheads!!!!!!

Hey ppl.. I am pretty enthusiastic about starting a group for ppl who are really into fragrances and know what they own and wear. This group 'll include swaps/splits/shares/decants/samples etc... I 'd be glad if fellow indians come forward and make this a success as we al lknow what jewels hide out there but its not possible for all of us to own each one of them..so lets help each other to mke this dream a success
    regards
    msn

Default Re: Group of indian scentheads!!!!!!

as i am a new user but i want to make this work and as this will be only for people in INDIA esp Delhi all the viewers of this post are requested to enlighten me about the policies of Basenotes about splits/decants/swaps/giveaways...etc as i dont want to offend anyone unintentionally and want to be very much an active part of this community.... and plz advice the best way to go ahead with these activities if they are in any which way forbidden here.. i'll have no problem taking it outside BN if required.
    regards.
    "MSN"

Count me in.

Basenotes Member

Count me in too

I am in.

Count me as well!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Currently on my Rotation:
    1. Cartier D'un Soir
    2. Loewe Essencia
    3. Bergamotto Marino
    4. Herb Alpert Listen
    5. Artisan
    6. Bang
    7. GIT
    8. Pal Zileri No 18
    9. TdH
    0. Kenzo Homme

I'm in too.

Awesome, now there seem to be seven scentheads from India willing to swap/split/decant etc.

I am not sure how this can be achieved as there is a restriction on shipping liquids. I have tried before and all of the services available in my town including speedpost (GOI), registered post, DHL, DTDC Professional couriers, First Flight have refused to accept perfumes for shipping. The only option was the using the India post service, but that does not guarantee delivery.
    Private courier companies said only people having trade licence can ship perfumes. I finally had to send it through my lab with a declaration that the liquid sent was not harmful.
    Overall, the shipping experience was not a pleasant one.

Hey friends
    let's start splits, decants for all of us in india, i have a source for obtaining various niche scents and various designer scents at really good prices, i can gurantee authenticity as out of the 100 odd bottle's i own, all are through them locally as i am in touch with a few friends who are into this business, also these friends have contacts with various courier companies and i don't think courier would be a problem as i just sent aventus by creed to my brother in kerala, reached successfully in about 10-12 days with tracking.
    If someone needs a particular fragrance just shoot me a pm or email at "d_Devilsown@hotmail.com", i would be more than happy to hook someone up with it at cost, after all if we basenoters cant help each other, who will ?
    Glad to be of assistance

Count me in too

Where do we stand?

Nowhere I guess...:-) too bad fellow desis do not seem to be interested so much in perfumery...or at least they are not hanging around on BN

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

I am still active and have started doing splits a while back and have hosted several successful splits,if any one is interested
    I can post the existing bottles that I'm splitting and if need be and there is sufficient Interest, I can acquire new bottles and
    host a split as well.

Regards.

Any splits will be in the Marketplace 'though, please - or privately by pm - not in discussion threads.

Please join the group Desi Frag Heads in Facebook. It is a group of desi fragrance lovers