Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Exclamation An Old Friend, Revisited.

One of the first fragrances that I purchased for myself eons ago is Jaipur EDP. Somehow with my extensive involvement with so many wonderful and exotic fragrances from niche and the Great Houses Jaipur slipped into relative obscurity in my fragrance rotation. I opened the fragrance fridge. this morning stressing over what to wear when my eyes fell into focus on Jaipur. When I bought my stock of Jaipur I got the metal-clad, heavy frame with the cool blue jewel on the top; the obvious touch of a jeweler gone perfumer. So, I sprayed some on and hurried to my appointment. It was whilst driving that I became conscious of just why I had loved this fragrance so much in the past. I kept humming " As time goes by" to myself. I suppose the purpose of this thread is to recommend that we make time to associate with old friends in our fragrance wardrobes. For your approval; count this as a Jaipur appreciation thread, as time goes by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY62QByUYJQ

https://www.boucheron.com/the-house-of-boucheron
    Last edited by N_Tesla; 26th July 2010 at 12:19 AM.

Default Re: An Old Friend, Revisited.

I've gone back and forth on this one - and currently I'm in the "must buy" mode. I prefer the ultra-rich and smooth EdP version. It strikes me as a cold weather fragrance, but I recently tried a tiny spray on a hot day, and it worked surprisingly well. This is a fragrance I explored solely on the advice of Basenoters, and again, the BN gang did not let me down. Thanks BN!

Yesterday I wore the EDT of Jaipur which I won a while back - I have to say it provides sillage perfectly.

Count me in as a die hard Jaipur Homme fan, Tesla! I read my own review of this scent, and I'm not happy with it. Why? Because I can't express in words how great this scent is. Count me in also as a fan and owner of both the EDP and the EDT. I think both are amazing.

Haven't used this for a while now. I need to take it out of storage and re-familiarize myself with it.