Code of Conduct

Default Amouage Available at Duty Free Amsterdam

I was recently in Amsterdam's Schipol airport and was surprised to see the men's and women's Amouage range - Epic, Gold, Reflection Jubilation, Ubar and Ciel, on sale at the main hall Duty Free shops. Prices were 189 and 198 Euros for 100 ml bottles. Seeing these exotic bottles on the shelf next to all the mass brands had a demystifying effect on me.

Default Re: Amouage Available at Duty Free Amsterdam

Hmm.. We don`t like it that way, do we? At least not me..

Amouage is also sold in quite a few perfumeries all over Amsterdam, and not only in the ritziest areas...

Quote Originally Posted by tott View Post
    Amouage is also sold in quite a few perfumeries all over Amsterdam, and not only in the ritziest areas...
    They could sell a few bottles XXV right next to the jars of Blackberry Kush jelly hash in dem kafechops.

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    They could sell a few bottles XXV right next to the jars of Blackberry Kush jelly hash in dem kafechops.
    I'm so annoyed by the constant whiffs of marijuana floating around in this town...

I'm moving back to Stockholm, or possibly to Paris.

This is great news for me , I'll be passing through there in the next few weeks and I always pick up a few bottles I'll get a few more euros to perhaps pick up my 2nd amouage bottle
    My very own blog : http://thefragranceguru.blogspot.com/

A good friend of mine, much less into fragrances than I am, teased me after he found in a number of Parisian pharmacies piles of bottles of Creed at a discount...

Quite frankly, I don't think that increased availability makes a fragrance better or worse, and I think I am old enough
    (even in excess (- to judge a fragrance for what the juice is.

Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    A good friend of mine, much less into fragrances than I am, teased me after he found in a number of Parisian pharmacies piles of bottles of Creed at a discount...

Quite frankly, I don't think that increased availability makes a fragrance better or worse, and I think I am old enough
    (even in excess (- to judge a fragrance for what the juice is.
    Off corse it doesn`t make the fragrance better or worse, but the special feeling of wearing something unique that not "everybody else" is wearing, is great! (imo)