Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Amouage Available at Duty Free Amsterdam

    I was recently in Amsterdam's Schipol airport and was surprised to see the men's and women's Amouage range - Epic, Gold, Reflection Jubilation, Ubar and Ciel, on sale at the main hall Duty Free shops. Prices were 189 and 198 Euros for 100 ml bottles. Seeing these exotic bottles on the shelf next to all the mass brands had a demystifying effect on me.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Amouage Available at Duty Free Amsterdam

    Hmm.. We don`t like it that way, do we? At least not me..

  3. #3

    Default Re: Amouage Available at Duty Free Amsterdam

    Amouage is also sold in quite a few perfumeries all over Amsterdam, and not only in the ritziest areas...

  4. #4

    Default Re: Amouage Available at Duty Free Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by tott View Post
    Amouage is also sold in quite a few perfumeries all over Amsterdam, and not only in the ritziest areas...
    They could sell a few bottles XXV right next to the jars of Blackberry Kush jelly hash in dem kafechops.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Amouage Available at Duty Free Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    They could sell a few bottles XXV right next to the jars of Blackberry Kush jelly hash in dem kafechops.
    I'm so annoyed by the constant whiffs of marijuana floating around in this town...

    I'm moving back to Stockholm, or possibly to Paris.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Amouage Available at Duty Free Amsterdam

    This is great news for me , I'll be passing through there in the next few weeks and I always pick up a few bottles I'll get a few more euros to perhaps pick up my 2nd amouage bottle
    My very own blog : http://thefragranceguru.blogspot.com/

  7. #7

    Default Re: Amouage Available at Duty Free Amsterdam

    A good friend of mine, much less into fragrances than I am, teased me after he found in a number of Parisian pharmacies piles of bottles of Creed at a discount...

    Quite frankly, I don't think that increased availability makes a fragrance better or worse, and I think I am old enough
    (even in excess (- to judge a fragrance for what the juice is.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Amouage Available at Duty Free Amsterdam

    Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    A good friend of mine, much less into fragrances than I am, teased me after he found in a number of Parisian pharmacies piles of bottles of Creed at a discount...

    Quite frankly, I don't think that increased availability makes a fragrance better or worse, and I think I am old enough
    (even in excess (- to judge a fragrance for what the juice is.
    Off corse it doesn`t make the fragrance better or worse, but the special feeling of wearing something unique that not "everybody else" is wearing, is great! (imo)

Similar Threads

  1. Duty free help....
    By emes in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15th June 2008, 02:48 PM
  2. Perfumes @ Duty Free
    By djbozz in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 31st March 2008, 03:22 PM
  3. Duty free
    By af1snaikboi in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17th April 2006, 03:41 AM
  4. Duty free
    By in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st January 1970, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •