Code of Conduct

Default Amouage samples on the way. Worth the hype?

So lately it seems like there's been an Amouage explosion on the boards. They seem to be getting more talk than even Creeds lately. So I decided to order a few samples of Dia, Reflection, Epic, Jubilation, and Lyric. So I'd like to know, in your opinion, if they are worth the hype. No matter how good they smell, I already know they're DEFINETELY NOT worth the price! lol But are they any good, and why?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Amouage samples on the way. Worth the hype?

Yes, they're good. They are deep, thick, rich, finely polished, and spare not expense. They are all memorable, have stand-out compositions, and are, to coin a phrase, anti-wimpy. I love a few, and respect the rest. A truly good house.
    Last edited by Redneck Perfumisto; 29th July 2010 at 03:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Depends on the fragrance.

Homage? Baffled. Just don't get the hype. Ubar? Magical - in my top ten.

Your mileage may vary.

Post Thanks / Like

1. They DO worth their prices.
    2. Amouage isnt about hype. It's a fact that Amouage is THATTTTTTTTTTTTT good.
    3. Dia, Reflection, Epic, Jubilation, and Lyric . The bold ones are good. Dia is overrated. I havent tested Reflection.

Hope you will enjoy them, at least for the experience.
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

Post Thanks / Like

Tested almost all EdP's and (only one among attars-) Homage. Their customer service sucks, they make you feel unimportant. That being said, I judge fragrances not customer service fools.

The short version: the EdP's are very good... compare them with what was left of the big French houses... mostly shadows of their glorious selves, no matter how much Luca Turin would be gushing in hyperbolic five stars reviews... there's no comparison in terms of concentration, seriousness of purpose... however, I enjoy these (Amouage EdP's) more like something to be enjoyed as an experience, not to be had as a full-volume product. Experimental in a good way.

Homage: it took me a while to appreciate it properly, but now I (think I) do and I just ordered a full attar bottle... and I'm not rich... it's that good... it's one of those few things you don't care whether others approve of, you just need it for yourself. Again, it's that good. As good as the best of Creed. The only one so far among what I tried.

Hillaire's Basenotes review of Homage sums up its best qualities splendidly.
    Last edited by Addict; 29th July 2010 at 05:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    Yes, they're good. They are deep, thick, rich, finely polished, and spare not expense. They are all memorable, have stand-out compositions, and are, to coin a phrase, anti-wimpy. I love a few, and respect the rest. A truly good house.
    Agreed. It`s my favourite perfume-house. All of the male EDP are very high quality. The edp`s from Amouage gives me all I expect from a niche brand of this calibre. All of them smell good, but that doesn`t mean that I can use all of them. Gold is just to much for me to tolerate. To many sprays of this will make you sick.. There is no longevity problems with Amouage.

IMO, I will rank them like this:

1. Jubilation xxv. -This is the best fragrance I have smell so far. Ever! My favourite.
    2. Epic. -Heavy stuff! masculine, powerful and strong. Not for kids! A masterpiece.
    3. Dia. -Luxurious and refined for elegant day wear. IMO, also for evening wear.
    4. Ciel. -Very unique complex fresh floral scent for men. Perfect for spring/summer.
    5. Silver. -Classical, very elegant, "workhorse" scent. Fresh, crisp, woody and spicy. Smells great on eny occations.
    6. Lyric. -Great floral rose based scent with strong sillage and longevity. Quite unique as a male-perfume.
    7. Reflection. -In the Joop homme/Fleur du Male/Givenchy Pi-family. Smells nice, but can be to much if oversprayed.
    8. Gold. -Luxurious, dense, and elegant. Expencive smell. To feminine for my taste..
    Last edited by Oslo-Fjord; 30th July 2010 at 06:28 AM.

Homage would be still worth it if it was twice the price IMO . I dont get the longevity that other people seem to , about 6 hours but what a 6 hours - Im almost tempted to say that its the #1 in my wardrobe and I love all my smells . Same with Tribute . Have tried Epic Lyric and Reflection and think they are all excellent

A little off-topic, but where did you get your samples from? I live in Kuwait and ironically it's really hard to find them here, let alone sample.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ekove View Post
    A little off-topic, but where did you get your samples from? I live in Kuwait and ironically it's really hard to find them here, let alone sample.
    You can buy small atomizers with Amouage at www.parfumsraffy.com

Okay you guys, so the samples finally arrived today. I just applied another niche fragrance to my left wrist (Ambre Precieux) and Jubilation to my right wrist. Precieus doesn't impress on first impression. But this Jubilation...nice!!! I mean, I was over here just laughing to myself in delight at how nice it was. Now it's been on my wrist for about 5-8 minutes, and to be honest, I am a little less enthused. It kinda reminds me of Jo Malone's Pomegranete, which I was also impressed with upon initial application, but after a few more, it was just like ehh...

But I'll update you guys on the rest of the Amouages as I try them. I'm also anxious to try this Tauer Orange Star and the other niche fragrances in my sample pack.

Ok...one more update. So I tried Epic and Reflection last night. I like Epic. It's okay, but I need more time to get better acquainted with it. But Reflection? Realllly good stuff. Surely this is the one that gets the Joop comparisons, because it definetely reminds me of a cleaner Joop. It's like Joop and GIT's lovechild. It's a little milder than Joop, and smoother and cleaner. Really nice. It definetely smells polished/upscale. I think it would make for a great formal fragrance. I'd definetely buy it if I had the money. A decant may be necessary. Lyric and Dia are next! But so far, Reflection is my top Amouage.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ekove View Post
    This eBay seller is located in Kuwait. I have found her reliable. Here is her page of Amouage currently on eBay:

http://shop.ebay.com/universal-perfu...911.m270.l1313

I don't judge a house by one or two fragrances but this is a recent experience...

When I had with Reflection on, I was swamped with memories of...
    -- my grandmother's cheap urinal cakes
    -- cheap Halloween candy
    -- the detergent aisle of a dollar store
    -- a hint of body odor from some Indian taxi driver guy
    -- some retched hippie thing from the 1970's (patchouli?)

This nightmare was long due to the oil-to-alcohol ratio.

I tried Lyric Man.

This is a special one. A very fresh rose like no other.
    To my surprise it's quite feminine.

You can expect some attention from the girls with this as they seem to love it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Larwiz View Post
    Ok...one more update. So I tried Epic and Reflection last night. I like Epic. It's okay, but I need more time to get better acquainted with it. But Reflection? Realllly good stuff. Surely this is the one that gets the Joop comparisons, because it definetely reminds me of a cleaner Joop. It's like Joop and GIT's lovechild. It's a little milder than Joop, and smoother and cleaner. Really nice. It definetely smells polished/upscale. I think it would make for a great formal fragrance. I'd definetely buy it if I had the money. A decant may be necessary. Lyric and Dia are next! But so far, Reflection is my top Amouage.
    Most people need some time to "get" Epic, but when you first do, it`s almost hypnotic! By the way, it smells different when spraying from a bottle compared to a sample-vial. This is a "spray-in-air-walk-through" scent.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    Well said and I agree.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

AromiErotici

Mimi very recently sent me some pretty terrific samples with Ubar and Homage Attar included. I have Ubar on one forearm and Attar on the other.

I am liking both very much and am eager to sample them again very soon to review them both.

Aromi! Long time no see man! Welcome back! How do you feel about Reflection? I am really digging Reflection! I'm wearing my sample of it today and I'm loving every moment of it.

Reflection is one of the finest fragrances out there, imo. It has so many dualities it is crazy - it is modern and yet classic, sweet and yet full bodied, refined and yet playful, light and dark, compositionally heavy in some ways and yet so transparent in others. The key with Reflection is not to overdo it - 1 or, at most, 2 sprays is plenty. Glad you are enjoying what has essentially become my signature fragrance (by virtue of the fact that I tend to wear it 2 or 3 times a week because I crave it so.)
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Hey Sculpture. Maybe you can send me a free decant? :-) Or maybe we can work somethin out. I may pm you. But umm...I also got a sample of Let Me Play the Lion, which I see is in your top 12. Man, that sucka smells like a slightly sweeter and more pleasant Yatagan. I was like OH NO!!! Now that was just my first impression. But my initial impression usually doesn't fleet, so I dunno. But yeah man...Reflection is all that. And the staying power is defientely there. I applied it at about 7:45 this morning, and I can still smell it loud and clear at almost 5 pm. That's 10 hours. Really good stuff. I'd love a decant of this stuff!

I just sampled some Amouage at the only chain store that sells them here, a little pricier than elsewhere. Sadly I only got them sprayed on strips since I kept getting assaulted by sales assistant not understanding that "I'm only here to smell amouage".

Anyhow, this is by no means my a significant first impression since the test wasn't on my skin. But Reflection and Gold are amazing (2 of the three I smelled). It's hard to describe the scents, they're not very "ground breaking" but they smell so pure and the notes flow perfectly. Though considering none of the scents "WOW"ed me on it's own, they're still not worth the price to me. I rather get an 5 excellent scents done moderately over a single good scent which is done perfectly. But I'm yet to test J XXV and Dia, maybe they'll make acquiring an amouage bottle worth it.

They lasted a good while on the scent strips, much better than any other complex scent I've had sprayed on paper, but you know what they say about fragrances that smell good on paper...God if only the sales assistant wasn't showing me the next perfume before I even sniff the one I just got. I mean...do these people even know scents need time to unfold?

I hear you evoke. Those sales people can be pushy as hell! Right now I have Dia and Lyric on my left and right hand, respectively. Lyric must be the one that people are saying has rose in it, because Lyric is awfully floral right now, and I don't know that I like it. It doesn't smell very sophisticated. It smells like a typical floral scent from any generic perfume house. This is an easy PASS. Dia on the other hand is a nice sweet n spicy fragrance. It's kinda dry...kinda reminds me of Encre Noir. I'd wear it, but wouldn't buy it.

Hmm...on second and third sniff, Lyric isn't bad. It starts off waaay too floraly, but after about 5 minutes, it becomes a bit more wearable. Still though, Epic and especially Reflection are the only two of the five that I sampled that I would really consider purchasing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JBL View Post
    I tried Lyric Man.

This is a special one. A very fresh rose like no other.
    To my surprise it's quite feminine.
    Received a sample of this one (my first Amouage) yesterday, and am trying it for the first time tonight. I have to agree--very nice and very much reminds me of something a mature woman would wear.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Homme View Post
    Received a sample of this one (my first Amouage) yesterday, and am trying it for the first time tonight. I have to agree--very nice and very much reminds me of something a mature woman would wear.
    Interesting.
    I personally see a mature woman wear C&S No.88, a more dark dirty rose.
    Lyric Man is a very fresh fragrance which I think would suit a younger woman better imo.

I am kind of wondering how Lyric Woman smells...
    I mean if the male version is already this feminine, the female must be uber-feminine!

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting.
    Lyric Man is a very fresh fragrance which I think would suit a younger woman better imo.

I mean if the male version is already this feminine, the female must be uber-feminine!
    Perhaps I should have said "well-heeled woman." It has class. Although to my nose it lacks any kind of a sweet or musky base, which I find fitting for younger women. This has a lot of blossom, and "jumps out" at you more than others so maybe that's throwing me off. Whatever it is, it makes me think of 35-45 y/o women with equal parts taste and disposable income.

Maybe I'll feel differently sometime tomorrow afternoon when this stuff begins to calm down. It is definitely some potent stuff.

Funny you should mention C&S No 88, too, because I have a sample of it on my other wrist. It's......something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I need to try these! In time I shall.. in time.
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Hillaire

Interesting.

The Lyric Woman is rather more 'masculine'; I figured they played a bit with the concept. Woman is rosier, but less generically floral and has a very strong sandalwood drydown.
    I figure the sharp 'ginger attack' at the front of man was the comapny's rationale for it's being chosen for the 'masculine' market. I wear both, and possibly prefer Man.

As for man, it requires time to drydown, and I thin one needs to know its sillage to know its full personality. I fond it really delightful.

Post Thanks / Like

But do you think the masculine "ordinary" man, dears to wear a scent like Lyric?

To chime in on the Lyric conversation, frankly speaking: Lyric is for a woman! Especially since we are use to smelling scents like that on women, that type of smell is associated with a woman. I dont see myself ever wearing a scent like it.

Post Thanks / Like

The only one's I've tried are XXV, and Lyric Man. XXV just doesn't appeal to me. Lyric Man is quite floral, and strikes me as a bit too feminine. They just are not for me.

JonB: try Reflection and THEN chime in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A. Homme View Post
    Funny you should mention C&S No 88, too, because I have a sample of it on my other wrist. It's......something.
    Damn, that was creepy huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Hillaire View Post
    The Lyric Woman is rather more 'masculine'; I figured they played a bit with the concept. Woman is rosier, but less generically floral and has a very strong sandalwood drydown.
    I figure the sharp 'ginger attack' at the front of man was the comapny's rationale for it's being chosen for the 'masculine' market. I wear both, and possibly prefer Man.

As for man, it requires time to drydown, and I thin one needs to know its sillage to know its full personality. I fond it really delightful.
    Thank you Hillaire for clearing that up.

So the Man version is for woman and the Woman version is for man...
    Only with Amouage!

I don't even know the difference anymore between men & man and women and woman! Forgive me, English is not my native language.

Post Thanks / Like

Except for Homage, which recently became one of my favorite five scents ever, I go back and forth on Amouages... I don't try to be excessively wobbly, these are good professional scents and so on and so forth but... good as they are, they sometimes give me a headache (Lyric Man). Today I wore for the fourth time Jubilation XXY (with a little Creed Windsor on the other wrist)... the difference was staggering... Jubilation smelled good at times and literally anoying at other times - Windsor remained a reigning masterpiece... even if I now detect a slight artificial base-note in Windsor as well.

I've also tried out some Xerjoff... when it comes to EdP rather than attars (which of course Xerjoff does not produce), Xerjoff wins hands down in my opinion. They actually smell good from top to bottom (tried Kobe and Uden so far and liked them both quite a bit - it's not all about the composition, the quality of the ingredients makes a biiig difference).

Post Thanks / Like

Larwiz, it is good to see you back posting on the boards. I hope you find the niche samples compelling.

The only Amouage I have worn in Lyric Man. Very good stuff, although I need to wear it more to get a better grasp of the fragrance. Unlike others, I find Lyric Man to be quite masculine. A fresh rose, but masculine. Anyone who thinks that this smells feminine really needs to try more rose scents marked as "feminine" in the Basenotes directory. That'll teach ya.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

I too find that Lyric Man is, if not masculine, definitely not overtly feminine. My girlfriend finds it quite masculine on my skin, and absolutely LOVES it (she also loves things like L'Anarchiste, Serge Noire and M7, so she definitely likes heavier, masculine scents). I found it especially interesting that my girlfriend's mother, when smelling Lyric Man from under the cap, said it smelled like a scent for a masculine, outdoors kind of man.

On me, the ginger, angelica, and later nutmeg, saffron and cedar balance the feminine aspect of the rose and vanilla quite nicely. I don't find the particular rose accord to be that feminine though - it's not heavy, thick, syrupy or particularly fruity here - but instead lighter, dewy, green and ethereal.

I honestly find Reflection Man to be more feminine overall than Lyric Man (of course, I love them both, and any feminine qualities in either I find to be tempered enough by the masculine qualities that I feel it creates an interesting dualistic mix, rather than something that is unbalanced into the ostentatiously feminine realm.)
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Post Thanks / Like

The only male scents from Amouage that gives a feminine aura (imo), is Gold and Reflection.. Unfortunately Reflection gives me a terrible headache, and makes me almost sick! It`s a odd, "screwed", remarkable smell, with monster-sillage and longevity.. I have tried and tried, several times now to learn to like it, but I must realize that the battle is lost! OVER AND OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    Larwiz, it is good to see you back posting on the boards. I hope you find the niche samples compelling.

The only Amouage I have worn in Lyric Man. Very good stuff, although I need to wear it more to get a better grasp of the fragrance. Unlike others, I find Lyric Man to be quite masculine. A fresh rose, but masculine. Anyone who thinks that this smells feminine really needs to try more rose scents marked as "feminine" in the Basenotes directory. That'll teach ya.
    Hey Surfacing! Good to be back, and good to see you posting as well. I do a whole lot of lurking these days, so don't think I'm not around just because Im not posting. I'm basenotes' own phantom. lol But Lyric to me...I don't know. It just doesn't scream POUR HOMME to me, you know what I mean. It's too soft...I just put it on seconds ago, and it smells rather soapy, like a floral soap that your mom has in the guest bathroom in the house. I dunno man.
    What's interesting to me is that I see a lot of men on these boards talking about rose notes in fragrances, and frankly, it would surprise and sorta baffle me that men would find this note attractive and/or masculine. It smells like something an older woman would wear.

Yes, they are worth the hype.
    They take their time and it shows.

[QUOTE=SculptureOfSoul;1895804]
    I honestly find Reflection Man to be more feminine overall than Lyric ManQUOTE]

Ok...this right here literally had me laughing out loud. But I totally disagree, 1000%!!! Reflection has some sweetness to it, but it is so wonderfully balanced with other masculine notes that it could never be percieved as feminine. Reflecton is sweeter than Lyric, but that sweetness doesn't translate to feminine like the rose in Lyric does. But you know what-that's what makes fragrance perception interesting. Two people will get totally different notes and feels from the same fragrance.

You know what Oslo-I found myself sneezing a bit on Friday when I wore it, which is funny, because it smells a bit like Joop!, which is the ONLY FRAGRANCE that causes me to instanly sneeze upon first application. But I wore it yesterday, and enjoyed every bit of it. And I don't recall sneezing once. Come to think of it though-on Friday, there was a moment where my head was kinda bothering me, but I didn't attribute it to the fragrance I was wearing. It didn't last, either way, so...I'm pretty confident that I can wear Reflection with no problems. Really, I've never had problems with headaches with any of my fragrances, fortunately!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Larwiz View Post
    You know what Oslo-I found myself sneezing a bit on Friday when I wore it, which is funny, because it smells a bit like Joop!, which is the ONLY FRAGRANCE that causes me to instanly sneeze upon first application. But I wore it yesterday, and enjoyed every bit of it. And I don't recall sneezing once. Come to think of it though-on Friday, there was a moment where my head was kinda bothering me, but I didn't attribute it to the fragrance I was wearing. It didn't last, either way, so...I'm pretty confident that I can wear Reflection with no problems. Really, I've never had problems with headaches with any of my fragrances, fortunately!
    I`m glad you like it. When I smelled it from the sample, I liked it. When I sprayed it from the bottle, is was just to much for me to tolerate...Futile money!

So Oslo, do you currently have a bottle? If so, we need to work something out... :-) Anywho, today, I will probably end up finishing my sample. I'll have a moment of silence after I displose of the empty vial. lol

So today I went to another store which carries amouage here, with no SA pressure, And wow...I was blown away.

Now I wasn't blown away by the scents themselves, like I was blown away with some average perfumes (YSL M7, Pure Malt). But rather blown away with the quality and complexity of the fragrances. Amouage seems to me like a fragrance that only the experiences nose can appreciate, and you can't get full grip of it right away due to the complexity. The most notable thing is how those perfumes open; they don't open with a top notes choking you, yet one spray lasts long enough and develops quite well. It's hard to explain what I mean, you won't notice how good the quality of Amouage is until you think of other perfumes you tried and how a random spray in the store doesn't really tell you much and is usually quite illusive.

Now as for the scents, these are the ones I tried and how I rank them:
    1. Dia: my favorite, deep, somewhat sweet. Seems to work great as both a casual and a formal scent, yet it's not really an "inbetween" scent, you really get the best of both
    2. Gold: This one smells expensive, and I can smell some Oud in there, I really like it but it's a little too formal for me.
    3. Jubiliation xxv: This one is really unique, it has a very strong note that I haven't smelled in any other perfume. But it's really not for everyone, it sometimes smells to me like a herb we use here in the middle east for cooking, so I'm torn in this one.
    4. Lyric for Women: Flowery and powdery, yet really unique and strong, I might get this one after Dia.
    5. Reflection: This is a clam sort of powdery men scent, reminds me of Givenchy Pi. It's quite good, but there are many perfumes similar to it so you get a GIT vs Cool water delima here
    6. Ciel: This seems like their casual scent, it's deep yet casual. It's the closest thing to a fresh scent they have.
    7. Epic for men/women: nothing memorable in either, I like the women's one better though. EDIT: Epic actually developed into something very pleasant, I have to do more testing

Overall, they're all great. Few really impressed me with being unique, but that's not what makes Amouage stand out to me. It's really the quality that sets Amouage apart, And not everybody would appreciate that. But again, they're unique enough for the average nose to appreciate, but they're only worth the price for an experienced nose to appreciate.

P.S. I asking the SA if they sell samples, and he said no but he had a Lyric for men and Ubar for women sprayer samples, and gave them to me for free! I'm so happy and can't wait to actually try them for a day wear. Don't be shy to ask a nice sales assistant for samples! this was my first time and I got two samples of the most expensive perfumes in their store.
    Last edited by Ekove; 2nd August 2010 at 07:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

After Ubar, Ciel For Him is an unexpected favorite of mine from this house. It's lovely polished woody-incense fragrance to my nose, and while woody-incense is not my favorite genre, I know it's a popular one around here, so I'm surprised it doesn't get more love.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sugandaraja View Post
    After Ubar, Ciel For Him is an unexpected favorite of mine from this house. It's lovely polished woody-incense fragrance to my nose, and while woody-incense is not my favorite genre, I know it's a popular one around here, so I'm surprised it doesn't get more love.
    -I love it! It`s my favourite spring/summer fragrance.

Hillaire

I totally agree that the most 'feminine' of the bunch are Gold Man and Reflection Man, both of which I also wear happily. My BF likes Gold man on me very much and even requests it!

And I love Lyric Man on him, which he wears quite often; moreover, I'd say he's categorically 'masculine', if not'ordinary'

I love about the Amouage house in general how 'crossovery' they all are! Despite their "Man' and 'Woman' labels. Epic Woman, Jubilation 25, and Lyric Woman (as well as Gold Woman) are great on men, and would not strike anyone as odd, I think. My BF bought Jubilation 25 just for himself, and pointed out accurately that it's very reminiscent of HdP's Marquis de Sade.

Also, aside from Gold Man, Reflection Man, and Lyric Man, I really like to wear Ciel Man and Silver Cologne.

Soo.. if Ciel is only "casual" fragrance Amouage has, is there any point in trying Amouage (except of new experience) if I am NOT rich businessman wearing suit and tie daily?
    Current TOP 5 from my collection:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    4. Encre Noire
    5. Dior Homme Intense

Dreamer, you don't have to be in a suit and tie to appreciate a formal business-like fragrance. Furthermore, every now and then, I am sure you are dressed to impress, whether it is a suit and tie, or just a nice shirt and some nice slacks or dressy jeans. THose are the times when you are going to want to feel like a million bucks. And that's when it would benefit you to be wearing a fragrance that screams QUALITY!!! It's always good to have a posh fragrance at your disposal. So I'd say definetley sample them.