Code of Conduct

Default Boardwalk Aquatics?

Hey Guys:

Don't remember this thread before? Ya know how people love going to the boardwalk and eating all that crazy food, like candy apples, deep fried oreas, cotton candy, etc. Well, I was wondering if a cologne existed that sort of combined the sandy salt beach air with the smell of boardwalk food? Sort of a gourmand aquatic? Just thought that be fun to sample someday. Can't really picture it as a good work scent.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Boardwalk Aquatics?

I wonder if Bond's Riverside Drive would fit this bill. Or maybe even Bond's Coney Island. I can't say because I've never tried either one...Any one else have any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds just like something L'Artisan would do - Cote d'Amour might fit the bill, though its more of a floral aquatic then gourmandy...

actually I quite like that idea of yours, I'm thinking "chocolate caramel salty pretzels", like an A*Men with an aquatic opening.
    NEW STUFF FOR SALE - TOM FORD, Guerlain, Acqua Di Parma, Serge Lutens, Byredo, Diptyque, etc. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

I wonder how Sel Marin would work as a layering agent with, say, Rochas Man or Ignition?

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Try Coney Island by Bond No. 9 and/or Elixir des Merveilles by Hermes

Coney Island certainly appears to be the obvious choice. However, the margarita note makes it sound like a St. Sail St. Barts knockoff. I guess I was looking at an amusement park without any bars present.