Code of Conduct

Default Too Mature for Me?

Hi i am 15 and i guess I just buying cologne, but i watched tons of review and know a bit about cologne. I dont really like too many summer scents so I bought a cheapy (Azzaro Chrome) and I sometimes use my dads Issey Myake I know those two scents are safe for my age but I also have purchased Angel Men. I love this fragrance and will probably get pure malt when im older. I am also thinking about buying Burberry London. Is Angel Men and Burberry too mature for my age and teenage girls.

Default Re: Too Mature for Me?

If you feel confident wearing the fragrance, it won't matter what age you are.

london is not at all too mature for you (i'm 19) as someone who has both, i'd stay stay away from angel... 15 year old girls (i brought this when i was 16) won't like it. you shouldn't care about that though.. wear what YOU like, screw what others think.
    Issey is my all time favorite! try to convince your dad to trade it for your chrome.. the girls WILL go crazy ;P

aslo - Victoria's Secret Very Sexy is the best scent for high school.. Ladies (in and out) of HS go crazy for it and it comes cheap..
    the bad thing about this is it wont last long, AT ALL.

Don't let your age stop you from smelling nice. If you want to wear London, just wear it in proper occasions. If you can pull it off, why not?!?!?