Code of Conduct
    Banned

Default Help on a new fragrance please!

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a (or maybe a collection of) new work fragrance. I bought several of the Tom Ford private blends and although I have no issue in using them (I bought them to wear, not look at!) I'd like to try some new things. Here's what I currently have; I'll put an asterisk next to the ones I really like:

By Tom Ford:
    Extreme*
    Noir de Noir*
    Tobacco Vanille*
    Italian Cypress
    Tuscan Leather
    Amber Absolute
    Grey Vetiver

By Gucci:
    Pour Homme II* (Just wish it lasted longer - it's also my wife's favourite next to Tobacco Vanille)
    Envy

Others:
    UOMO? Moschino
    Givenchy Pi

As the managing director of my own company (based in performing arts) I spend most of my life in suits. I detest anything sporty, fresh/citrus/aqua and the frags that smell like deodorant!

As you can see from my fav frags, I mush prefer the heavy, woody, sensuous fragrances, most probably more suited to evening than day wear, however, as I mentioned my business deals with performing arts so I don't mind a heavy fragrance that some may shy away from!

I've been toying with the idea of:
    Michael (Michael Kors)
    Rochas Man
    Chanel Antaeus
    Amouage Gold
    Amouage Jubilation XXV

I'm not too concerned about price but would maybe like to get a couple of frags instead of just the one as I tend to go through them quite quickly. The only other thing I'd say is that I'd like it to last for a good few hours, if not the whole working day.

Any help is much appreciated,
    With thanks
    AHep

Default Re: Help on a new fragrance please!

You could look into:

Terre d'Hermes (EDP)
    Chanel Egoiste
    Guerlain Homme Intense
    L-Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme (EDP).