Code of Conduct

Thread: Nautica Pure

Default Nautica Pure

Saw this at Lord & Taylor. I was told by the SA that it was a very fresh scent. Aren't they all? I told her it smelled like a million others out there. She directed me to Eternity Aqua because she said it had much more character. Then I walked out of Lord & Taylor.

Default Re: Nautica Pure

Just smelled this in a Maxim insert. I gotta say it smells pretty good, but definitely not original. Seems like they're trying to copy Hermes style a little. It reminds me of a mix of L'Eau d'Issey and Voyage d'Hermes. It does have that "pure" smell.. well not pure, but surely not as synthetic as others in the past. Those who get Maxim, look for this in the latest issue with Lindsey Lohan on the cover.. which for that matter Lohan is looking good inside, it's amazing what photoshoots and airbrushing can do, lol.

Is this even out yet? Would like to sample.

Yes it's out. You can try it at your local macy's, ulta.
    To me it's a nice fresh, and clean scent. Reminds me of Kiton Red. Doesn't last that long on me compared to Kiton though.

B*a*n*a*l
    Choose to believe, choose joy.
    Scelga di credere, scelga la gioia.

I recently got a sample of it at Macy's. The SA was very eager to push this and I smelled it. It's nice, clean, fresh. Boring.
    Kerosene fragrance samples and bottles here: www.min.com

Agreed. Just got 2 sample vials sent to me. Tried it on the skin and I was surprised how unimaginative it is. I thought the follow-up to Oceans would be at least as good (I still enjoy Oceans when I'm in a tropical setting). I was wrong.
    someone please stop me from buying more cologne.

top five: 1) Creed Vintage Tabarome 2) Creed Windsor 2) Serge Lutens Chergui 3) Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur 5) MFK Lumiére Noire Pour Homme

Smells clean and fresh. I like it, however, not as noteworthy as other Nautica fragrances.

This reminds me a little of Tom Ford Grey Vetiver. Just ALOT lighter. Maybe im way off but thats what it smelled like on me.

Smells like a watered down version of Z Zegna's Topnotes (windex), without any of the good synthetic sandalwood note in the base of the zegna.

But L'Eau Par Kenzo PH for a synthetic aquatic and forget about Nautica Pure.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde65 View Post
    Saw this at Lord & Taylor. I was told by the SA that it was a very fresh scent. Aren't they all? I told her it smelled like a million others out there. She directed me to Eternity Aqua because she said it had much more character. Then I walked out of Lord & Taylor.
    Nice!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

This smells exactly like Nautica Oceans to me... just in a regular format not that water based format as before.
    Hi, I'm William | removethelabels.com
    My Decant & Bottles Swap Thread - AGAIN
    I still need a Creed Original Vetiver 120ml cap...