Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Soooooo I finally joined Basenotes <----- Youtube Reviewer Brandon

I don't know if it is a MUST by, but in case you didn't see my Amouage thread, I just sampled a few of them, and man, Reflection is a winner for SURE!!! Do check it out and let us know what you think.

Welcome to the forum! Just a small comment I have on your YouTube page. It's extremely difficult to read because the background colors are the same as the text being used. Black on black, brown on brown, green on green, etc.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to watching the vids! Thanks for the work!

Welcome to the boards. I've watched a few of your reviews. The spoof one was hilarious.

If you're looking for Amouage samples, I can pretty much guarantee that www.parfumsraffy.com is the best place to get them. Why? Well, at Luckyscent you pay $4 or $5 for a little 1ml vial with a dabber stick. Aedes is similar (although cheaper). At Parfums Raffy, for $6 you get an official Amouage sample. That's 2ml worth in a wonderful little atomizer with cap and a nice Amouage logo, and also the nice little sampler booklet thingy that the sample comes in, with a write-up of the scent and imagery.

$6 for 2ml comes out to $3/ml, which is basically the same per ml cost as most of the bottles (most are roughly $300 for 100ml bottle). So, if you ever want a decant of an Amouage scent - say 10ml worth -you can just buy 5 official samples from Parfums Raffy for $30.

Given that almost all of the Amouage scents are VERY strong, you can get away with one or at most two sprays with almost all of them. 10ml will last a long time. You'd only need a full bottle if you plan on wearing it rather often.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Blog Entries

About time, Brandon. Welcome, officially, to Basenotes.