Code of Conduct

Default Need assistance in remembering the niche house whose perfumes came in spray paint cans

Clever concept. Worth purchasing?

Default Re: Need assistance in remembering the niche house whose perfumes came in spray paint cans

Are you thinking about Wode by Boudicca, the one that sprayed blue juice/paint?

"The cure for boredom is curiosity.
    There is no cure for curiosity."
    - Dorothy Parker

Default Re: Need assistance in remembering the niche house whose perfumes came in spray paint cans

Could be Montale. Their bottles always remind me of spray cans.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoXerxes View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Quote Originally Posted by furrypine View Post

Woah, how much do these things spray/cost?
    I like stuff.

Stuff I like -

Football
    Outkast
    Sleeping
    The Big Lebowski
    Fragrances
    Relaxing
    Laughing

Was this the only scent this house ever made? The concept for this one seems unique at least to me.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe12 View Post
    Woah, how much do these things spray/cost?
    $135 for 50ml at Luckyscent: http://www.luckyscent.com/product/44...de-by-boudicca

Different bottle but same concept (blue dye)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    $135 for 50ml at Luckyscent: http://www.luckyscent.com/product/44...de-by-boudicca

Different bottle but same concept (blue dye)
    Hednic, the bottle being sold at Luckyscent is the regular one, it sprays without blue dye. I think they quickly retired the spray can concept with the dye. It got them attention but I can't imagine it resulted in many sales.
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity.
    There is no cure for curiosity."
    - Dorothy Parker

Hednic, the bottle being sold at Luckyscent is the regular one, it sprays without blue dye. I think they quickly retired the spray can concept with the dye. It got them attention but I can't imagine it resulted in many sales.
    Thanks for the clarification. They made a wise decision!

My first thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoXerxes View Post