Code of Conduct

Default Neiman Marcus scent event

I went to Neiman Marcus to pick up a bottle of Lumiere Noire, and found out about their scent event that is going on right now. I figured I give y'all a rundown of the samples that I received.

First, they gave me three samples from Maison Francis Kurkdjian: Cologne pour le Soir, APOM pour homme and Cologne pour le Matin. They seem to be trying to get the line out there, and this was in addition to the samples in the clutch. The contents of the clutch are mostly 1.5 or 2.0 ML sprays and are as follows:

Midnight in Paris Pour Homme
    Roadster
    Bulgari man
    Acqua Di Parma
    Narciso Rodriguez for her
    Infusion D'Iris (Prada)
    Gardenia Passion (Annick Goutal)
    Bulgari Jasmin Noir
    Twirl by Kate Spade
    Kalimantan (Chantecaille)

The purse came with the samples already inside, so I didn't get to choose any. According to the website, this started in stores on Nov. 21. Anyway, thought some of you would be interested.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...0&icid=beauty1

Default Re: Neiman Marcus scent event

Wow.....sounds good! Lucky!
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Default Re: Neiman Marcus scent event

I read that NM will be having a "Black Friday" event on the 26th between the hours of 9am & Noon. Spend $100 (or more) get a $50 Gift Card. I couldn't find any restrictions leaked so I have no idea if the deal includes frags. If so it would coincide with this "Scent Event". Fingers crossed.