Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Gurus,please help me on this

"tingling, prickly sharp":

Acier Aluminium (well, at first it singes the nose-hairs, but it softens considerably on the drydown)
    Rive Gauche
    Cypres Musc
    Kouros

#1. Bond no 9 - Silver Factory and Creed SMW do sharp tingling things to my nose. So much so that I can't enjoy them. Actually, I get this from a lot of Creeds, but none to the degree of SMW.

#2. Search the forum for "powerhouse", pick a winner and over apply. ;-)

The loudest fragrance I can think of is Black Aoud.

Quote Originally Posted by supperman View Post
    The loudest fragrance I can think of is Black Aoud.

Yep. 8-10 sprays should do the trick.

+1 Kouros and L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme, neither of which I care for, both of which match that description. Are you sure you didn't try Body Kouros though? Kouros usually knocks people out! You may also wanna consider Giorgio by Giorgio Beverly Hills. Very very sharp strong opening with huge projection. Quorum too for that matter..

@saripate,
    I tink you might be correct with the aldehyde you suggested.i read up some stuff here on perfs containin aldehyde and the xteristics fited what i am looking for in (1).please recomend frags dat have dis in high doses.
    @derbyman you'r too much.tanx for your contributions.

@renato,tanx for ur wonderful recomendations

@perfadict; its nice to know there's a perf guru from my country.please where in Lag can one get genuine perfs as well as all these obscure ones like black aoud and the likes?would be very grateful if you could help me out.

@all,
    You guys are simply wonderful.i never tought i would get all these response.thank you.

"TINGLING PRICKY, SHARP " I think is helpful for this detective work, but please try to at least narrow it down to a category...aquatic...spicy...flowery...sweet -- even if it is in your own words. We need more clues before taking an educated guess.

Luckily, math is on your side. MOST people are going to wear what they find in MOST retail stores. Also, sales associates are pretty good at "sizing up" a potential customer, so giving us demographic information may help. For example, if he was young, perhaps they pushed an aquatic.

Vetiver is a note that strikes me as prickly or sharp. Could be Guerlain's Vetiver.

perfaddict,
    please where can i get genuine perfs and these obscure (eg,black aoud montale) or not so common perfs in lagos?

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dandbull View Post
    perfaddict,
    please where can i get genuine perfs and these obscure (eg,black aoud montale) or not so common perfs in lagos?
    Sent you a PM.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!
    Currently wearing: Beloved Man by Amouage

It was probably LeMale. And I suspect LeMale because the people that I smell LeMale on seem to overspray it to where the sillage is very strong, and you smell them moments before they're within touching distance.

Smile Re: Gurus,please help me on this

Try Fahrenheit 32.Its ,,pricking" my nose so much that I gived the bottle away to my son.The sillage is great and it has nothing to do with the original.It fits in your description.Just try it!