Code of Conduct

Default L'EAU D'ISSEY de Issey Miyake Eau de Toilette (ON THE ROCK Edition limitée )

Hello!
    Does anybody know something about this limited edition of L'eau D'issey ?

How do you compare it to the original?

Thanks

Default Re: L'EAU D'ISSEY de Issey Miyake Eau de Toilette (ON THE ROCK Edition limitée )

OK,it seems no one has yet tried it or reported back yet.

Default Re: L'EAU D'ISSEY de Issey Miyake Eau de Toilette (ON THE ROCK Edition limitée )

pirop- I haven't seen this. Is it actually a different edition of Issey or just a different bottle design for the same fragrance?

I noted for awhile, they were selling it in a bottle that looked like concrete, then in a bottle that had a wood finish on it.

My feeling is they are just putting in a new limited edition packaging, but that it is the same scent it has been for years.

edit: Just looked it up. Appears to me to be the same Issey scent- just a bottle with a different finish on it. I remember seeing that bottle design in stores a few months ago here. My impression then was as is now:
    it's a gimmick to give people who already love it a different kind of bottle.

Thank you very much for your answer StylinLA! I saw that edition on the site www.perfumereduc.com last week but now it is not available yet.
    I suppose you are so right that "limited " and "exclusive" concern only packaging.

The cinnamon in some batches is a bit overly resonant to my taste. Beyond that, it is superbly elegant. Ideal for .... whatever .... sitting at the sushi bar .... or whatever.

To wit: balancing cinnamon and cinnamon bark is difficult if one wishes to keep the cinnamon vibrance down.

L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME is running scent strips in October's Vanity Fair.

It is of course a different formula.

D'issey is something different than the Disney scents which are or can be comme ca.

Could it be that it went off by being left on the dash of my car in the blazing sun?

I may need to go pick up another bottle and don't know the difference between the ON THE ROCKS and the straight-up Issey is.

Can someone help, because my girlfriend loves the one with the scent of peony. Thanks in advance.

Maybe someone who has tried it will weigh in, but as before, to my knowledge it is the same formula in a different bottle.

Was not impressed , then again I am not impressed with most designer frags anyways.

of course you're not impressed. since 90% of your top 5 lists for a certain season/occasion are all creeds

Thanks for everyone replying with absolute no damn answer to the original question

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Only Issey I own is the "Intense" and it's meh at best.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinX View Post
    Thanks for everyone replying with absolute no damn answer to the original question
    No problem!

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinX View Post
    edit: double post

If this is what you are referring to, the juice is the same, the bottle is lame.
    Same goes for the "wood" edition. The only thing changed is the bottle.
    I could almost say the same for Noir Absolu.....the noses at Issey need some fresh nostrils...

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy Kreme View Post
    of course you're not impressed. since 90% of your top 5 lists for a certain season/occasion are all creeds
    What can I say when you try niche you realize that many designers are crap, not all of them mind you I love the colognes from ysl, mugler and a few others but many of them are half assed.